Going for the Gold...

Okay...I keep looking at the Rolandos and Hyper Prive...the gold on the Prive seems just a tad more muted...The Declics sound divine but I dont know how the Declic would look on me....

Natassha...how does the sizing run on the new generations of Rolandos? Still 1 size up?

Initially my first vote went to the Hyper Prive. After seeing natassha's pic(GORGEOUS!!!!!), my first vote now goes to the Rolandos and my second vote goes to the Hyper Prive!!! Now the reason why I am not voting for the Catenita is because I used to have a pair of the Black Nappa Catenita and I ended up selling them. There is something wrong with slingbacks with double platforms. I simply could not get a hang of walking in them because they felt so wobbly and unstable.

Lovely - the sizing on rolando's for me is a half size up,same is my original red ro's , they are really lovely IRL, and rather comfy, due to nappa vs. patent :yes:

thank you Karwood :P

Hello my girlfriend, I'm sure you would look lovely in any goldie you choose. My top pics would be the Rolando. Need you look further than natassha's picture? Secondly, I would chose the Catenita. They're very comfortable. Lastly, I'm feeling like an old school CL traditionalist, me no likey the Hyper Prives at all.

Hey gorgeous! I say Rolandos! Like Lav said, natassha's pic says it all! They are beautiful!

On 30 Rock Tracy got gold shoes and they were super heavy, he was dragging his feet trying to walk in them LOL. Sorry, this thread just reminded me of that.

I love the gold Rolandos. The style is perfect for that color. That seamed toe really works for me – with the metallic shine. Hot!

Oooooh, Natassha...I have to confess, it's those pics of you in them that make me hold my cc in one hand while reaching for the phone with the other...
Out of curiosity Natassha...should I go a full size up on these? I'm a US 8, VP 38.5, Decollete 39.

Thanks, Rilo-love for the compliment ;)

Laureen...when do you think those Catenitas are likely to go down??

Something about those Hyper Prives is appealling to me (what is it?)....

My b'day is coming up on the 9th....one of these could be my birthday shoe...

WHOA WHOA WHOA......febuary 9th is your bday? If it is.....Its my bday tooo!!!!!!:jammin: I vote for the Rolandos

Hyper Prives - at first, I wasn't sure I like the style, but after seeing them on, I think they are really beautiful - M. Louboutin sure knows what he's doing when he's designing those shoes!

Thank you all for your feedback! I think I can make a good decision now...I'll surprise you all with which one I choose....

*Lo...We do indeed share the SAME Birthday! How flippin cool is that?!

YAY!!!! L&A that is soooooo cool! we are twins, lol. i never met anyone with the same bday. :hugs:

Lav of course you can share!! Theere arent many february aquariuses!! :yahoo::jammin::hugs: