God Help Me I Miss My Boogie!!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Soooo... most of you know I ordered both the Black Boogie and Minilisa but I could only keep one. Well I decided to go with the Minilisa for several reasons
- Longer strap drop
- Smaller size
- Gives my Tano collection more variety
- I already have a Grape Boogie I plan to use as a basic black bag
- I really like the style

But ever since me a BeBe (I had already named my Boogie) said our tearful goodbye at the Post Office I have not been able to stop thinking about it!!! I wonder did I make the right decision. Then I pull out the Minilisa and I'm like yeah, I did make the right decision. But then I keep thinking about BeBe. But then it's like if I had BeBe would I neglect the Black Minilisa and Grape Boogie?? Would they still get the attention and love they deserve? So I guess I'm wondering to myself would I rather have a Black Minilisa and Grape Boogie or just a Black Boogie?

I don't know I'm kind of rambling, lol.

Awhhhhhhhhhhh well save your pennies and re-buy Bebe at the end of the season (maybe you can get a discount!). *HUGS* isn't it more fun to have TWO colors of bags instead of just one? Hmmmm it is for me anyways!

I once returned a bag after deliberating and thought it's not for me. But after awhile, I couldn't stop thinking about it and regretted returning it. I searched for it again but I couldn't find it anymore..I really wish I just kept it. I've bought and returned many bags before, but there was only one that I missed after I returned it. I guess my point is, if you find yourself still thinking about it then you know you gotta have it! I would buy it again :yes:

Lol, if only it were that simple. See the problem is I really like my Minilisa. I like it so much I would like another one, lmao! I have never been a pink person but the Raspberry is just gorgeous. I also like Blueberry, Grape and Truffle. And I am also very anxious to see what Avocado will look like. Plus there are other bags that haven't hit stores yet that I am interested in as well. And I am FLAT BROKE, lmao. I go through my collection to see if there is anything I can sell but I am not ready to give up any of my other bags. So I'm hoping as time passes I won't think about it so much. I guess I just needed to vent. :shame:

Aww Knas.... :hugs: I'm sorry you miss BeBe! You did make the right decision! Your Minilisa is gorgeous! And (although I'm sure this doesn't help right this particular second) Tano will make more black Boogies. :yes:

Lol, if only it were that simple. See the problem is I really like my Minilisa. I like it so much I would like another one, lmao! I have never been a pink person but the Raspberry is just gorgeous. I also like Blueberry, Grape and Truffle. And I am also very anxious to see what Avocado will look like. Plus there are other bags that haven't hit stores yet that I am interested in as well. And I am FLAT BROKE, lmao. I go through my collection to see if there is anything I can sell but I am not ready to give up any of my other bags. So I'm hoping as time passes I won't think about it so much. I guess I just needed to vent. :shame:

UGH I'm totally with you... TOO many bags, TOO little money and LOVE my other bags too much!!!! I honestly think the minilisa in truffle may be the most gorgeous brown hobo I have ever seen! I would own a minilisa rainbow if I could afford it! I will have to settle for grape n raspberry for now lol! But if they are EVER on sale I will be snatching them up! lol

Aww Knas.... :hugs: I'm sorry you miss BeBe! You did make the right decision! Your Minilisa is gorgeous! And (although I'm sure this doesn't help right this particular second) Tano will make more black Boogies. :yes:

You know I was thinking if I suddenly came across $200 would I rebuy BeBe and the answer was no! I would most like get another Minilisa. I think it's just the initial separation. I'll make it through this....slowly, lol.

:wlae:
You know I was thinking if I suddenly came across $200 would I rebuy BeBe and the answer was no! I would most like get another Minilisa. I think it's just the initial separation. I'll make it through this....slowly, lol.

If that is how you feel, you made the right decision. Don't look back with regret. Look forward to the future full of fashionful days with your minilisa.
you know in your heart you did the right thing.
And Bebe will find a new home and be happy.

I think you made the right decision. Minilisa's will be really hard to find later in the fall. The Grape Minilisa is the one must have bag for me this fall season. Tano will be making lots more great bags for next Spring. You might even find another black back that makes your heart skip a bit.
Here's looking forward to a Tano Spring.

Thanks. I dream of a closet one day in the future where rainbows of Boogies and Minilisas live together in peace and harmony. :girlsigh:

Agreed! But mine will be minilisas and every style bag but the boogie (ok ok maybe I'll buy a boogie at some point in my life :P)! I dunno... you ladies rock miss boogie so well and maybe I just have to spend more time with her... we'll see ;)