Go Smile!

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Has anyone tried this teeth whitening system? I have somewhat white teeth as it is but I had a friend come to town last week and his teeth were WHITE...all thanks to Go smile..so off I go to the shops to buy it! Im on day 3...using the whitening dose twice a day and also the Am toothpaste they recommend, and the Pm one. It is wonderful! I love the way it tastes, my teeth are already getting even whiter and I swear my breathe is fresh so much more! Great stuff. Have you tried it?

My dentist said that Go Smile is one of the least potent whitening systems on the market and that Crest Whitestrips will give you more for your money. Whitestrips worked great for me.

wickedassin said:
Crest Whitestrips are the BEST and they're very easy on the wallet compared to GoSmile.... But that's just my opinion.

Yeah, I think GoSmile is a ridiculous rip-off. Just look at the percentage of bleaching agents in GoSmile versus Whitestrips.

i wanna try a tooth whitening product but i have extremely sensitive teeth (i don't know why.....maybe it's because i only use whitening toothpastes?) so i'm afraid to use one..........maybe go smile would be gentle enough for me :wondering

crest strips HURT my teeth!! I actually flench in pain after the 3rd day...I think they are too strong for me. As usual I think it all depends on the person. Alot of things that work for others dont seem to work for me!! :sad: The crest strips are way more cost effective thats for sure. But too much pain!! (I should have known there was a thread already..sorry!) you can close it if you want Swanky.

Sunshine said:
crest strips HURT my teeth!! I actually flench in pain after the 3rd day...I think they are too strong for me. As usual I think it all depends on the person. Alot of things that work for others dont seem to work for me!! :sad: The crest strips are way more cost effective thats for sure. But too much pain!! (I should have known there was a thread already..sorry!) you can close it if you want Swanky.

Awwwww, that's too bad. Now they have a version for sensitive teeth, maybe try that. But heck, if money is no object, go ahead and give GoSmile a shot!

You guys HAVE to use Sensodyne toothpaste while bleaching. Actually brush it on and let it sit for a few minutes after you bleach, it makes all the difference in teh world. You should use for a week after as well.

Gosmile is actually great for sensitive teeth, I've been using it for awhile. I'm at a point where I can use one capsule every 3 days. I love the results, the Creststrips were too strong for me.

Looking good...I LOVE the stuff! I have bought the treatment package for a few gifts and poeple love it! It tastes good, doesnot hurt, and my teeth look great! Thank you for asking!