Gnarls Barkley Praise & Request for Pic

LOL yes! Cee-Lo's delight in dressing up in costumes is yet another reason that I know that he should become my close and personal friend, I want him to come to our house and dress up with me and watch my sister in law make him eat his weight in food.

And then we would go thrift store shopping for more costumes. In a convertible, so that the public could enjoy hearing him sing and drive.

Didn't the bald dude used to be with a rap group or am I confusing him with someone else. I can swear I saw him throwing a party for his spoiled...okay, and very lucky daughter on that MTV Sweet 16 show.

BRB. Gonna check it out on IMDB.com

LOL yes! Cee-Lo's delight in dressing up in costumes is yet another reason that I know that he should become my close and personal friend, I want him to come to our house and dress up with me and watch my sister in law make him eat his weight in food.

And then we would go thrift store shopping for more costumes. In a convertible, so that the public could enjoy hearing him sing and drive.

What would you dress up as?:P

ShimmaPuff, you crack me up! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: You and Prada could team up and do intellectual stand-up comedy:smile:.

What would you dress up as?:P

Cee-Lo would get to pick, because he would be company, if I could have my complete fantasy, the whole family would join in, and we would play Old School Ethiopian Wedding, with Mr Puff and I in Bride and Groom crowns and gilded robes, and Cee-Lo as Serene and Magnificently Arrayed Officiant!

ShimmaPuff, you crack me up! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: You and Prada could team up and do intellectual stand-up comedy:smile:.

Thank you boxermom! You honor me by placing me in such esteemed company, so I guess to be more intellectual, we could do an 1890 Ballet Russe theme. I don't think we have gotten to see Cee-Lo in tights yet...