gmail opinions

I love it, it stores all of your conversations and you never have to delete a thing because theres so much room.. theres also great spam filters..

ANDDDD if you have friends that have gmail you can have a little gmail chat, fun fun

I love it! I have been using it for a couple years now and I have no problems. I love the way they keep the convo records and how my spam is really going into my spam and just everything really! :smile:

I'll probably be the only naysayer - but I can't STAND the way it stores the messages as conversations and doesn't give you the choice to turn that off. I purposely change the subject on replies most of the time to force it to do it the "old fashioned" way. Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks in my case. ;)

I looooooooooooove GMAIL! It's so easy to use and the interface is great. I love the fact that I never have to delete my emails and that there's a search feature. So if I have to find an email that contains "Kathy", then I can find it in a snap.

I also like that you can IM to other Gmail users over it :smile: One of my favorite things is in the Spam folder. There's a little ticker above it, with a bunch of Spam recipes! lol

I hate Gmail. LOL
I only use it for when I sign up to site, etc. So its my "junk" email addy.

I MUCH prefer Yahoo mail....I have never had 1 problem with it....and its unlimited storage, which is what I need!
And it too has a search feature and you can organize all your mail into different folders.

I sent invites to everyone I know, and not one person likes it and will use it. LOL

i love it. the thing i like about:

1. large size allows you store all your emails
2. amazing search auction. It is so easy to find any email you want. just put in a keyword. it can be the name of the sender, a work in the message part, or the name of the attachment. IT's great!!!

I love gmail as well for all the reasons the others have stated. The way it stores conv, makes it easy to search, googletalk and the storage. :tup:

I absolutely love gmail, and now I use it as my primary e-mail because it's so easy. The search feature is a lifesaver, and I have found it to be so useful. I actually like the way it stores conversations the way it does, but I can understand how that would annoy some people and it's too bad they won't let you turn that off. The spam folder works really well, too, especially compared to the other e-mail services I've used. I think I've only gotten maybe 2 or 3 spam e-mails in my inbox, and I've had gmail for a long time.

I like it, I've been using it for a while now, although I missed out on getting the gmail address and have to use googlemail instead :rolleyes:

If anyone wants an invite to join it I have plenty left

Vlad and I really love Gmail. We actually hopped on the gmail bandwagon when it was in a trial phase, so Vlad has some really great addresses :amuse: