Glue? Showing on Favorite MM

curlyjen

Sep 9, 2018
I noticed my Favorite MM has some white marks on it. It's quite new, about 3 months and has been well cared for. I haven't spilt anything on it that I know of but it has some really odd white stains.

They look a bit like someone has smeared toothpaste on the canvas. When I wet it, they completely disappear and when it dries, they return.

Could this be a glue issue coming from the canvas? It looks a bit like that. Any advice?

I noticed my Favorite MM has some white marks on it. It's quite new, about 3 months and has been well cared for. I haven't spilt anything on it that I know of but it has some really odd white stains.

They look a bit like someone has smeared toothpaste on the canvas. When I wet it, they completely disappear and when it dries, they return.

Could this be a glue issue coming from the canvas? It looks a bit like that. Any advice?
Not glue but glazing, most likely. Apparently, glazing of edges can drip onto the body of the bag. So I was told when my brand new Bond Street had the same thing, from day one. It was visible to me only in harsh raking light.

If you take it to LV the SM (or repair person) will use their in-house goop to wipe down the excess glazing. And eventually any remaining residue just wears away. Not to worry. But get into a store and have it attended to.