Glazed Espresso Nikki

OOhh...I found it and it is beautiful! However, I am set on getting a Nikki for my first RM and how beautiful yours is sold me! I am sooooo hoping ot find one this weekend with a BIN while the 25% cashback is still going! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
The GE Matinee is still on ebay... I have no relation to the seller but I'm guilty of trying to prime the pump! I'm afraid I'll buy it...

Very nice!! I LOVE mine!! :heart:

Did you end up getting it from the same seller that canceled the auction you had won?

Yes, everything turned out great. The bag is exactly as described, arrived right away and I'm very happy. It doesn't smell as fishy as I hoped, but you can't have everything!

OOhh...I found it and it is beautiful! However, I am set on getting a Nikki for my first RM and how beautiful yours is sold me! I am sooooo hoping ot find one this weekend with a BIN while the 25% cashback is still going! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well, they seem rare these days so definitely keep your eyes peeled. Kimber also just sold hers so I don't know how many there are floating around out there in Crackland. I'd even suggest contacting boutiques. I lucked into my GE MAM that way via deals & steals. I think any GE you can get is worth it!

Yes, everything turned out great. The bag is exactly as described, arrived right away and I'm very happy. It doesn't smell as fishy as I hoped, but you can't have everything!

You mean you wanted the fishy smell? :wtf:

Mine had that odor as well in the beginning, but now it's scent is just of truly luscious leather!! I agree, RM needs more glazed leather Nikki's in the future!

I am so glad that it all worked out for you...I felt so bad for you when I read your post on it. :wtf:

Here is my baby :heart: Isn't she scrumpdillyicious?

Attachments

• RM1P3172248.JPG
    RM1P3172248.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Love
Reactions: shesnochill
You mean you wanted the fishy smell? :wtf:

Mine had that odor as well in the beginning, but now it's scent is just of truly luscious leather!! I agree, RM needs more glazed leather Nikki's in the future!

I am so glad that it all worked out for you...I felt so bad for you when I read your post on it. :wtf:

Here is my baby :heart: Isn't she scrumpdillyicious?

Yes! I love that fishy smell (altho I know some girls got bags with a smell that peeled paint, so maybe I like a certain dose of it).

Your Nikki is GORGEOUS! Sluuurrrp! :drool: