Glam tote heaven...Clubhouse!! <3

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
This is my first glam tote, I bought it at the outlet about 2 yrs ago... Amazing deal because the handle was peeling...
scaled.php

^^ totally Love the red lining..

I bought it in feb/2010 and took it on my trip to Cali in march ... What a great bag.
scaled.php

and i'm about to buy another .. I'm going to get the silver/dove but will wait for it to arrive at the outlet.

Pic of my lovely Glam tote including all the crap it carries
Got her Fall '11 at Macy's, and the salewoman was so in love with her I didn't think she'd let me leave the store, lol!
pic.jpg

Love love love the Glam totes:smile:

I love, love, love my glam totes too. Hold so much, so cheap, and such pretty linings! I have 4, hoping to get a 5th this weekebnd at the outlet if they have any more of the red ones left in clearance :smile:

mrskolar09 said:
Pic of my lovely Glam tote including all the crap it carries
Got her Fall '11 at Macy's, and the salewoman was so in love with her I didn't think she'd let me leave the store, lol!

Love love love the Glam totes:smile:

So cute! Have you had any problems with the bag or handles getting dirty/ worn looking? Or colour transfer onto the handles?

i remember earlier this winter the totes were $228 and now they are showing up $198...im not mad or anything but anyone know the reason for the price change? Ive never seen this happen...

aagh said:
i remember earlier this winter the totes were $228 and now they are showing up $198...im not mad or anything but anyone know the reason for the price change? Ive never seen this happen...

For some reason in dept stores like Macy's they were $228, but Macy's online & coach they were &198. When I showed the SA @ Macy's, she honored the lower price.

So cute! Have you had any problems with the bag or handles getting dirty/ worn looking? Or colour transfer onto the handles?

Thanks! I haven't had any problems with color transfer, but I have seen a TINY bit of wearing/staining on the handles, but I chalk that up to me not really babying my bags.

The worst so far has been the darker stuff that naturally wears on the bottom corners, but even that is not really that dark, and like I said, I do not baby my bags at all, lol!