Glacier or Fennel Teen Jodie?

khirad

Apr 30, 2015
Hi, I want to buy my first Bottega, which would be Jodie. I have been considering mini, but am afraid that the hype with mini bag will be over soon and I also want a "normal" size bag I am consdering glacier or fennel. Please help me decide. I have two designer bag, both black, one Lady Dior and one Chanel Trendy.
Do you think it will be overwhelming with these colours on a bigger bag?
Glacier:
1699134077396.png1699134077396.png

Fennel
1699134127678.png

Reactions: A bottle of Red
The glacier looks like a lovely soft elegant color in these photos! Does either one match your clothing better than the other?
If you can look at them in person perhaps you will prefer one vs the other

Reactions: khirad
The glacier looks like a lovely soft elegant color in these photos! Does either one match your clothing better than the other?
If you can look at them in person perhaps you will prefer one vs the other
Both would match my wardrobe. Of course Glacier is more silent than Fennel, could use that one more. Also afraid that I will not find these colours attractive in few years.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Besides matching with your wardrobe, I'd also consider how they look against your skin tone.

I use sunscreens with a green tint to them to even out the redness in my skin. So carrying a light green bag, especially the glacier color, would probably make me look quite pink.

Just something to consider if it matters to you of course.

Reactions: khirad
Omg these are actually two of my fave BV colors!! If i had to choose one.. i THINK glacier. I prefer fennel in the mini size.
The bags look lovely on you... I totally agree with you, if it was a mini it would be fennel, but teen will probably look better in glacier. Which of those two would you choose???