Giving Up on CL Peep Toes :(

Sheesh, I read this from the beginning, and was just about to offer some advice to OP, when I saw the post date... as Naked once said... "Holy necroposter!"

But for my own opinion, aside from some general no-nos (Kristin Calamari should NEVER be allowed to wear open-toe shoes ever again), CLs should make you feel like the sexiest woman on earth, not self-conscious. If any pair makes you feel self-conscious, don't buy them, or return them for something that will make you feel gorgeous. Ultimately (for the most part) it's your opinion that counts, not others'.

Bunions are caused by mis-alignment of the legs and feet in shoes, not necessarily any one shoe (check out Pain Free by Egoscue if you have them - his methods fix any foot problem, it is amazing!).

I have what other people would probably consider ugly toes (I inherited my grandma's hammer toe), but I have always loved them and I have just never let other people's opinions about my foot color my own opinion. I wear peep toes (and sandals) because I like them and I feel confident in them and I think that is the point. Even if other people don't agree, if you love your shoes and you feel good in them, everyone else can go where the sun don't shine. :kiss:

I think a big cause of bunions is ill-fitting shoes. Buy what fits and what you like.

i think a large cause of bunions is a genetic predisposition as well.... look at your mom or your grandmother's feet... if they have bunions, you may develop it. i have several good friends who DO NOT wear high heels, maybe 2-3 inches max on rare occasions, and they have severe bunions that developed really early on in their teens-twenties.

i think a large cause of bunions is a genetic predisposition as well.... look at your mom or your grandmother's feet... if they have bunions, you may develop it. i have several good friends who DO NOT wear high heels, maybe 2-3 inches max on rare occasions, and they have severe bunions that developed really early on in their teens-twenties.

I totally agree with them being hereditary.

I have what other people would probably consider ugly toes (I inherited my grandma's hammer toe), but I have always loved them and I have just never let other people's opinions about my foot color my own opinion. I wear peep toes (and sandals) because I like them and I feel confident in them and I think that is the point. Even if other people don't agree, if you love your shoes and you feel good in them, everyone else can go where the sun don't shine. :kiss:

I agree. I think that sometimes we care too much about what other people think about us, she should learn to be more confident with what we have. ;)

OP, I don't think your feet look bad with peep toes AT ALL!

Uh...maybe I am crazy and someone should let me know but I have a bunion on each foot and, while the length and shape of my toes are fine, they have their share of corns. You can see them all in every model photo of my slideshow. I just don't care at all. I love my shoes and I love my feet (brutalized not by heels but by crappy man-mad flats I wore every day in junior high).

I love my peep toes and I love my feet...corns, bunions, scars from straps and all! Wear what you love and damn what others may think :biggrin:.

LADIES FEAR NO BUNION!!!! I wear Yoga toes or just wide toe spacers EVERY evening to give my joints and bones a straightening out! It really helps to re-align your toes after a day of cramping!
I gotta write that Victoria a letter , with that much money THERE IS NO EXUSE for feet that nasty !
Yes the toe in the first pick is a bit too long, maybe try those Louboutins with the tiny little peep toe in the front, not sure of the name. Or just wear them anyway and care not what people think!

Thank god my mother is bunion free! they can be very problematic, there is a surgery to remove them ....

Victoria, you reading this girl?

If you have surgery it's very painful and you might never be able to wear heels again.

If I had a bunion I probably wouldn't get the surgery and deal with it as she has..