Givenchy studded boots sizing help

Dec 27, 2015
5651D163-71AD-4550-A1A2-D164C179EF66.jpeg
Hello,

I’m seriously considering buying some Givenchy studded ankle boots as per the attached photo.

I don’t have a store nearby where I can try them on so I’ll have to order online - can anyone advise on sizing please? I’m a pretty standard UK size 5/ EU38 with a slightly wide foot, are they true to size? And are they comfortable?

Thank you in advance ☺️

I have these boots in the 2017 floral print leather. I took my usual size in closed toe shoes - 38 - and they fit me well. My feet are wider than average in the forefoot too, so you should be OK. They're very comfortable, I probably would get more wear out of them if I'd bought the plain black but couldn't resist the pretty colours :biggrin:

IMG_3115.jpg IMG_3118.jpg

Last edited:
Reporting back: the beautiful boots arrive today and they’re HUGE on me!

So big, I might need to go a whole size down. I think I’m going to order a 37 and the 37.5 just to be on the safe side. Oh, the disappointment :sad:

I ordered the 37 and 37.5, the 37 were perfect in length. They’re a little tight and uncomfortable across the foot at the point of the lowest strap, but I’m hoping that will soften and get more comfortable as I break them in.

They look absolutely stunning though, so I will persevere :biggrin:

Reactions: Sterntalerli