**Givenchy Shopping Finds and Intels**

Thank you for reply. Sorry to post this here but I found a Givenchy Pandora in TK MAXX. Can anyone here tell me if their serial tag looks the same? Just scared in case I bought a fakeView attachment 4633973 View attachment 4633974
Serial number looks authentic. 1st and 3rd number represent the week it was made. 2nd and 4th number represent the year. So your bag was made the 9th week of 2018. TJ Maxx is a nationwide chain. They can’t knowingly sell fakes. There is always a risk that someone bought a real one and returned a fake but that happens at department stores too. Check that everything else looks perfect - stitching is flawless and straight, ‘Givenchy‘ printed straight with letters correctly spaced and embossed in the right places on hardware.

black small croc embossed Antigona for 51% off! Mine is arriving today- I’ll post photos.

Looks like the small sold out so the link doesn’t work. There is one more mini left at 51% off if anyone wants it!!

Hi! I purchased a givenchy soft antigona of 2013 and I cannot find anywhere thé datecode I would like to know if u had an idea where it is situated Thanku
Hi, you are posting in the wrong thread. This is for sales and deals. FYI, the soft antigona debuted in 2020, but you mention 2013. Not sure if you're talking about the right bag. Do some research or take a pic of your bag.

If it truly is the soft antigona, this is the thread you're looking for.