Givenchy Pandora

Pandoras are also made from calf skin!

Also there are models from calf hair, suede and nubuck, not speaking of rare pandas from fur.
You're right. I completely forgot about the seasonals. But I was speaking with reference to the bag the forumer was trying to get authenticated.

Do we still get pandoras from calf skin? Surely not for the classic collection? I haven't seen those for years.

You're right. I completely forgot about the seasonals. But I was speaking with reference to the bag the forumer was trying to get authenticated.

Do we still get pandoras from calf skin? Surely not for the classic collection? I haven't seen those for years.

Yes, every season there’re some pandoras from calf skin. Like the star ones and with embellishments.

Just when i thought I'm getting better at authenticating a Pandora having owned 3 of em, I'm stuck with this one right here. This is a preloved medium pandora in goatskin . While the bag generally appears quite authentic, what baffles me about this bag is the serial code at the back of the tag.

I was told that the way the serial code works for a Pandora is that the first three characters indicates the location where the bag was produced. Whereas the 1st and 3 rd numbers indicate the month, and the 2nd and 4th indicate the year. And this has been consistent throught all of my Pandoras. But with this bag , the numbers seems to indicate that this bag was produced on January 2033 ( 01/33) ????

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_5049.JPG IMG_5050.JPG To add more to the confusion, the front part of the tag looks quite legit to me. So I'm even more confused. Anyone has had these sort of bags where the serial code doesnt make sense? Or does the rule not apply to some bags?

Just when i thought I'm getting better at authenticating a Pandora having owned 3 of em, I'm stuck with this one right here. This is a preloved medium pandora in goatskin . While the bag generally appears quite authentic, what baffles me about this bag is the serial code at the back of the tag.

I was told that the way the serial code works for a Pandora is that the first three characters indicates the location where the bag was produced. Whereas the 1st and 3 rd numbers indicate the month, and the 2nd and 4th indicate the year. And this has been consistent throught all of my Pandoras. But with this bag , the numbers seems to indicate that this bag was produced on January 2033 ( 01/33) ????

View attachment 3935012 View attachment 3935013 View attachment 3935014 To add more to the confusion, the front part of the tag looks quite legit to me. So I'm even more confused. Anyone has had these sort of bags where the serial code doesnt make sense? Or does the rule not apply to some bags?
Not even looking at serial #s, the first pic has red flags for me. Can be just lighting or the things you have in bag, but it looks off.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Should I wait for silver hardware Pandora, or get the one available (on a nice discount) but with gold hardware?

I'm a silver girl and usually gold doesn't go with my skin tone. But the hardware of the mini Pandora seems minimal.

Not even looking at serial #s, the first pic has red flags for me. Can be just lighting or the things you have in bag, but it looks off.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Do you mind telling me what about the first picture looked off to you? Becausa i have another medium pandora in sugar leather that looked quire similar. That picture was not taken by me, so I have no idea if it was loaded ( probably not).