Givenchy Pandora

It was $850! $1750 on sale for $1050, then additional 20% off, coming out to be $840....plus $10 shipping.

I mentioned earlier I missed out on a small goat in oxblood, it was also 40% off with another 20%! I waited too long, decided I'd sleep on it, and the next morning it was gone. I guess there was only one.

SCORE!!! Post pics!!!

Do I need a mini if I have a small?
I'm asking myself the same question! Hahaha.

I just bought a small. I'm going to try to use it for a while before assessing whether I also "need" a mini. Of course, if I had endless money I'd get a mini so I could have one. But I don't have endless money.

So, I'll use the small for a while and see if any situations come up where I feel I really need the mini size.

Another consideration is that I already have two other "mini" size bags. Do I really need another bag that holds "only the necessities"? I know the mini pandora does fit more than the usual "mini" size, but for me, things like a water bottle, paperback book, extra papers/receipts, are the kinds of things beyond the "necessities" of wallet, phone, and keys. So, while I would love to have a mini pandora, I'm not sure I need a third "mini" type bag.

Those are my thoughts. What are your thoughts/justifications? Love to hear them.

I'm asking myself the same question! Hahaha.
What are your thoughts/justifications? Love to hear them.

I don't have a nice mini bag. I have the Pandora WOC but for me it's too fancy for everyday use.

I have a Fossil small bag that holds wallet, phone and some other essentials but it's four years old.

However, I almost always bring an umbrella and wearing a hoodie (I hate the sun!) which actually holds the phone and wallet in its pockets. So maybe I don't need a mini bag. Because if I am wearing a bag it should at least hold an umbrella.

And there's also that thing about not having endless money....:biggrin:

I don't have a nice mini bag. I have the Pandora WOC but for me it's too fancy for everyday use.

I have a Fossil small bag that holds wallet, phone and some other essentials but it's four years old.

However, I almost always bring an umbrella and wearing a hoodie (I hate the sun!) which actually holds the phone and wallet in its pockets. So maybe I don't need a mini bag. Because if I am wearing a bag it should at least hold an umbrella.

And there's also that thing about not having endless money....:biggrin:

Wellll.....if you don't have a nice mini bag, then maybe you ought to get one. Just in case you're in a situation where you don't need an umbrella. Maybe for traveling? A nice mini to keep your valuables close to your body.

So I've been thinking and I've decided I do want to add a mini to my collection. Hehe. A black one in goat. It's the only leather I don't have yet! This time I won't waver, I'm going to stick to black, and I'm getting the goat. But probably not until the end of the year...sigh...and it's only January 12th....

Reactions: Antigone
So I've been thinking and I've decided I do want to add a mini to my collection. Hehe. A black one in goat. It's the only leather I don't have yet! This time I won't waver, I'm going to stick to black, and I'm getting the goat. But probably not until the end of the year...sigh...and it's only January 12th....

That was quick! :biggrin: Yeah I don't have a nice mini bag.

Well like you, I think I'd end up getting one...but not so soon. Maybe towards the end of the year too. And yes, it should be a black goat because I only like black bags. :smile:

Has anybody seen this type of strap (with the zip detail)? I just bought a small pandora on ebay but I just noticed I've never seen this type of strap before on a pandora and now I'm scared I might've gotten scammed! I thought the Givenchy letters looked good though. Seller said its from 2014. Thoughts?

This looks like a bad fake. Check out the leather and the stitching. Pandoras are either made of sugar leather ( goatskin which has a nice grained texture) or pepe ( the crinkly ones) . This looks like neither.