Givenchy Pandora

have owned my pandora in the wrinkled pepe leather for almost 3 years now and I still love it. However, I have a quick question - have any of you also noticed that the "front" side of the bag's color has faded/darkened compared to the back? Due to the design of the bag we would always wear it facing out and hence as I use the bag a lot I guess due to exposure to light, etc the front side has faded a bit more. I was wondering if anyone has remedied this uneven tone of the bag?

have owned my pandora in the wrinkled pepe leather for almost 3 years now and I still love it. However, I have a quick question - have any of you also noticed that the "front" side of the bag's color has faded/darkened compared to the back? Due to the design of the bag we would always wear it facing out and hence as I use the bag a lot I guess due to exposure to light, etc the front side has faded a bit more. I was wondering if anyone has remedied this uneven tone of the bag?
I haven't noticed it w my own bags but i think ive seen another post making some kind of reference to it. It does make sense if its always facing the sun, itd get "tanned".

To darken a bag, I'd take leather conditioner and do a light swipe over the area to be darkened. Do a test area first of course.

I would love to get some advice and input from you here at TPF.

I have a black medium Pandora in pepe with silver hardware. I originally wanted gold hardware but it was not available in pepe leather at the time when I bought my bag. I chose pepe leather cause I thought it was more durable than goat or calf (big mistake since it is very fragile with lambskin..).

So I have regretted the hardware and leather choice but not the bag itself (love it since its the most comfortable bag I own).

Today I saw this bag at Farfetch:
https://www.farfetch.com/se/shopping/women/givenchy-medium-pandora-tote-item-11784731.aspx
(Medium Pandora in croc embossed calf with ghw)
I absolutely LOVE how it looks in pictures (I can't see it IRL since we don't have Givenchy store in Sweden).

The bag is everything I wanted in the Pandora first place, but it is almost double the price I paid for the one I have...

I really don't know what to do since the resell value for the pepe bag is very very low in Sweden and I don't know if I could justify two medium Pandora (I have several other bags in my collection and also have many other bags that I was planning on buying).

An alternative could be to buy this bag:
https://www.farfetch.com/se/shoppin...x?storeid=9336&from=search&ffref=lp_pic_25_4_
(Same style as the medium but mini instead)

What do you think? Any smart input?

Actually I would love to buy them both and keep my first one haha. But I don't know how realistic that is ;)

I have a black medium Pandora in pepe with silver hardware. I originally wanted gold hardware but it was not available in pepe leather at the time when I bought my bag. I chose pepe leather cause I thought it was more durable than goat or calf (big mistake since it is very fragile with lambskin..).

So I have regretted the hardware and leather choice but not the bag itself (love it since its the most comfortable bag I own).

https://www.farfetch.com/se/shopping/women/givenchy-medium-pandora-tote-item-11784731.aspx
I absolutely LOVE how it looks in pictures (I can't see it IRL since we don't have Givenchy store in Sweden).

The bag is everything I wanted in the Pandora first place, but it is almost double the price I paid for the one I have...

I really don't know what to do since the resell value for the pepe bag is very very low in Sweden and I don't know if I could justify two medium Pandora (I have several other bags in my collection and also have many other bags that I was planning on buying).

https://www.farfetch.com/se/shoppin...x?storeid=9336&from=search&ffref=lp_pic_25_4_

Actually I would love to buy them both and keep my first one haha. But I don't know how realistic that is ;)

Hmm if I were you I would bite the bullet and go for the medium croc embossed! It seems like you like the size and functionality of the medium, so it might be more practical than getting a mini. Even if it won't sell for too much, you could sell your current medium and use the money to go towards the new bag. Let us know what you choose, good luck!

Swooning every time I see my newest Pandora addition:
IMG_2452.jpeg

IMG_4229.jpeg

IMG_9548.jpeg

How does the embossed croc wear?

Reactions: PinkTulip

Sell ur panda, but only at a reasonable price. Use that towards the med croc embossed med. Stalk it until it goes on sale.

Prioritize ur wishlist bags so u know what u want most.

Hmm if I were you I would bite the bullet and go for the medium croc embossed! It seems like you like the size and functionality of the medium, so it might be more practical than getting a mini. Even if it won't sell for too much, you could sell your current medium and use the money to go towards the new bag. Let us know what you choose, good luck!

Yes, I love my medium (except for the leather..) but have also been thinking about a small and a mini ;)

I could probably get around (maximum) 200 $ for my Pandora and then I rather keep it. So if I buy another medium Pandora I would end up with two ;)

But yes, I will give a week or so to see if I am still as obsessed as now. But I guess I will have to bite the bullet..even if I love my Pandora I ALWAYS regret the leather and hardware when I use it :sad:

Sell ur panda, but only at a reasonable price. Use that towards the med croc embossed med. Stalk it until it goes on sale.

Prioritize ur wishlist bags so u know what u want most.

I can't get a reasonable price for the Pandora in Sweden. I would at most get around 200$. So I rather keep it ;)

Do you think it will go on sale?

Well, my wishlist is very very prioritized and I had three bags for this year (one already bought), but that was before I saw these Pandoras..so now my must have prioritized wish list is five bags ;) want them all equally :P

just want to share my mini pandora pic :biggrin::heart: as of now, i have 9 givenchy bags (1 small nightingale, 2 mini antigona, 2 mini pandora, 2 small pandora, 2 medium pandora-- obviously pandora is my fave!) and i love them all :hbeat: 2 of my pandora I bought at net-a-porter & the rest i bought at givenchy here in Manila PH (greenbelt, adora & shangrila).

Attachments

• IMG_2719.JPG
    IMG_2719.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 1,005