Givenchy nightingale or YSL muse? Please help!

Nightingale or Muse? Please vote!

• Givenchy nightingale- black medium size

• YSL Muse I- black large size

Results are only viewable after voting.
No I have not and unfortunately I am now trying to choose between even more bags! From Ysl, debating between the large muse or medium eAsy; from Givenchy, the medium antigona, medium nightingale or medium pandora. Ideally I would like one from each designer, both bags in black. I'm leaning towards the easy and antigona. I'm loving the easy in your avatar! Any cons I should be aware of? I'm 5'7" but have a small frame- do you think the size would be overwhelming on me?

oh boy, you have a very tough choice ahead of you :smile:

I LOVE my Easy bag. The leather is divine, the size (a medium) is perfect and the slouch is yummy. I am just about 5ft7 and it looks great on me (if I may say so myself). It should look perfectly fine on you as well.

You mentioned earlier that you were looking for a bag that would be timeless and I would say the easy fits the bill. That is because its shape (satchel/doctor shape) is one that is reincarnated over and over again. It will never go out of style.

That being said, I still vote for the nightingale for you but maybe you can eventually own both? I also want an antigona in my life and plan to add one in the future. But for a great bag that you can use now and forever, the easy is it. Then be sure to add the nightingale and antigona :P I think you'd love them all.

Oh gosh, that's my dilemma now, will it be givenchy nightingale or Ysl muse large camel. Im really confused. Looking for an everyday bag but still with class and at the same time wearable. Pls comment.