Givenchy in Las Vegas?

Neiman Marcus inside Fashion Show Mall. Barneys is in Pallazzo Shops inside the Pallazzo. Pallazzo is connected to the Venetian. AND Pallazzo is also right across from the fashion show mall, so if you don't find something in one of those stores you can just hop over across the street and have a look at what the other has! HTH!

Neiman Marcus inside Fashion Show Mall. Barneys is in Pallazzo Shops inside the Pallazzo. Pallazzo is connected to the Venetian. AND Pallazzo is also right across from the fashion show mall, so if you don't find something in one of those stores you can just hop over across the street and have a look at what the other has! HTH!

yes it does! Thank you!

There's another (boutique type) store in the venetian mall sorry I can't recall the name of it but if your strolling the mall they had women's accessories and bags but a very limited selection. We went in because my SIL wanted to check out the jewelry(before she saw the insane prices lol). IMO the NM at fashion square mall had the best selection/variety of givenchy bag s.

There's another (boutique type) store in the venetian mall sorry I can't recall the name of it but if your strolling the mall they had women's accessories and bags but a very limited selection. We went in because my SIL wanted to check out the jewelry(before she saw the insane prices lol). IMO the NM at fashion square mall had the best selection/variety of givenchy bag s.

Hmmm. Maybe it was Corsa Collection. Thank you so much for the info. I really appreciate it :biggrin:

Hmmm. Maybe it was Corsa Collection. Thank you so much for the info. I really appreciate it :biggrin:

NP I would have never even gone into the store if it weren't for my SIL, I would have never guessed they had high end bags for sale. From the front it looked more like a jewelry/accessories type store and I'm not a big jewelery person.

Givenchy store at the Wynn. Chiemi Christensen, 702-737-1091

OMG! I just bought a bag from Chiemi! Was so funny to see this ~
It was my first Givenchy bag (the new one - Large Shark Lock), and I love it!
You are absolutely right! Chiemi is amazing ~ super helpful and so sweet. She sent me numerous pictures and made me feel really good about my purchase. I felt really confident about the entire process and she shipped it to me in CA so I didn't have to pay tax. She is a great SA!!:smile::P
Was really nice to see this! So happy I joined the forum!
~ Claire