Givenchy haul reveal! I went overboard lol.

Here's my first surprise! :loveeyes:
Medium Pandora box in sky blue calf leather!

Hello, I'm late to this thread! I have a few questions for you as I'm trying to decide on the Pandora Box in size Medium. I'm 5'1, do you think the size of the medium would be overwhelming on me? Also, what are the usual items you're able to put in this bag as I can tell by the dimensions it should fit a lot but it is a somewhat irregular shape. Does the shape bother you at all or do you still find it comfortable? Do you still enjoy using the medium? Sorry to ask so many questions but I cannot find any reviews on this bag on youtube or anywhere! There are plenty of reviews on the smaller sizes but not the medium.

Hello, I'm late to this thread! I have a few questions for you as I'm trying to decide on the Pandora Box in size Medium. I'm 5'1, do you think the size of the medium would be overwhelming on me? Also, what are the usual items you're able to put in this bag as I can tell by the dimensions it should fit a lot but it is a somewhat irregular shape. Does the shape bother you at all or do you still find it comfortable? Do you still enjoy using the medium? Sorry to ask so many questions but I cannot find any reviews on this bag on youtube or anywhere! There are plenty of reviews on the smaller sizes but not the medium.
Hi,
I'm 5'2 and the medium is big. If your looking for a big bag the medium can be used as a large purse. It seems to look less bulky when worn on the shoulder versus crossbody. It is really big so I haven't even used the medium yet and am considering selling mine. I use the small a lot and it fits everything I need: wallet, keys, phone, compact, portable battery, chapstick, lip gloss. If you want to carry a lot of larger items then maybe the medium might be good but for me, I personally like the small better. I attached some images I found online of the medium for size reference.

Attachments

• IMG_6780.JPG
    IMG_6780.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_6781.JPG
    IMG_6781.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: BagLadyT
Thank you for replying, I appreciate it! In that case, I will consider the small before the medium. I thought it looked a smidge too big.