Giuseppe Zanotti

cgsprings

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
Does anyone know where to buy purses made by Giuseppe Zanotti? I know he's big on shoes but I saw a hobo leather bag of his that I am VERY interested in but frustrated because I can't find out how to get one. Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know where to buy purses made by Giuseppe Zanotti? I know he's big on shoes but I saw a hobo leather bag of his that I am VERY interested in but frustrated because I can't find out how to get one. Thanks for any help.

Zappos sells the shoes and may sell the bags too. I have also seen this brand in the Neiman Marcus and Saks catalogues. Again I don't know if they have the bags but it would be a good place to start. Does he have a website? Usually the websites can point you to where to find items and sometimes you can purchase online too.

I did look online and, as you said, shoes, shoes and shoes! I tried going for his website in Italy but it was sooooooo slow and no sign of the bag I saw. My friend said she got it as a gift for Valentine's Day which tells me 2 things: it's current and she has NO IDEA and can't ask where it was purchased from. But it is a FABULOUS bag! Thanks for your input and if you or anyone can think of anything else, please let me know!

These are the details of the Giuseppe Zanotti shop in London:
Giuseppe Zanotti Design
206 Walton Street
London
SW32JL
Tel: 0207 591 3900
I think they have bags - if you're not in th UK they may still be able to tell you where to get the bags... or...
806 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10021
nr. 67th St.
212-650-0455
I don't think the NY store have bags but I'm sure they'll help...
;)

I've never tried any on before and am considering ordering a pair online. How does the fit run on these? I am trying to figure out if I can fit a 41 as I can in Gucci....which for me fits like a size 11. Though in many other designers like Louboutin and Manolo...a 42 is really an 11. Thanks!