Gisele's bad decision?

Well she could have told someone to prepare a giftbasket and it could have gotten in there without her knowing. But if she did request that- then its super tacky and inconsiderate.
ITA. I don't want to jump to conclusions with this kind of story. Maybe if Gisele called it in and specifically handpicked each item, then that could be considered tacky.

If, however, she just said charge a 1K gift basket to me and send it to Bridget, I wouldn't find that tacky at all. Rather, quite the opposite. If someone else chose the items that were put in the gift basket, it's not Gisele's fault.

Perhaps the gift baskets have the most popular/"trendy" items put into it.

amd_giselebundchen.jpg
gi2010907.jpg

Who says boys can't be supermodels?

That photo looks photoshopped... it doesn't look like she is actually holding it. But who knows... people surprise me every day.

Honestly I just thought it was kinda dumb b/c the baby is a boy...I'm not going to lose any sleep wondering if this was intentional or not, LOL.

I found it more offensive that she told the press after the baby was born that she was looking forward to being a "mother" to the baby. I doubt she will marry Brady and since he seems to have little to no interest in this child I doubt there will be much "parenting" going on anyway.

:wtf::wtf:

If she really said this I think this is more rude and tacky then any present is.

If it's true, I don't think she really meant to insult Bridget. She probably didn't think it was a big deal until people pointed it out. Personally, I don't think she should have sent anything at all. Bridget probably wouldn't want a gift from Gisele anyways.

ITA. I don't want to jump to conclusions with this kind of story. Maybe if Gisele called it in and specifically handpicked each item, then that could be considered tacky.

If, however, she just said charge a 1K gift basket to me and send it to Bridget, I wouldn't find that tacky at all. Rather, quite the opposite. If someone else chose the items that were put in the gift basket, it's not Gisele's fault.

Perhaps the gift baskets have the most popular/"trendy" items put into it.

Quite. :yes: