Review Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara

Love love love this mascara! So much easier to use than Dior, and i am much happier with the results. This makes my lashes look nice and long with no flaking, smearing or clumping.

I love thia mascara. My lashes look so long and lush.
For stopped getting lash extensions about 6 mo ago due to cost and I hate the fuss of glue-on lashes...this comes closest to looking like I have lash extensions but for a fraction of the cost.

Love it. Will definitely buy again and have told all my friends.

Such glowing reviews about this mascara! Would you recommend Eyes to Kill for Asian monolid eyes? I have a hard time finding a mascara that does not smudge or run by the end of the day....

I tried this after seeing my fave youtube guru rave about it forever. I was not a fan. I've been using Benefit's They're Real mascara and loved it. I tried this Armani Eyes to Kill and by the end of the day, my eyelashes were still black, but it didn't look like I was wearing any mascara that did anything besides make my eyelashes darker. The curl was gone, the volume was gone. I was very disappointed in it. So I had to return it. Still loving the Benefit's They're Real though.

does this mascara hold curl? I have very straight asian lashes so I always need waterproof mascara to hold the curl after using a eyelash curler. I've tried the eyes to kill mascara in the waterproof version- which I did not like at all. Although it held my curl, it made my lashes very stiff/hard and did nothing in terms of volume and length. Will the non waterproof version hold curl?

I got a sample of this when I bought a foundation, and I was extreamly surprised, it's amazing! Will get a full version of it when I've finished my sample. Only con is that I'm tired of my boyfriend asking if I wear fake eyelashes, when I only use this mascara! Hope he'll get used to it :P