Gina might have a little addiction...

gina_b

Jul 27, 2006
Everyone's posted such amazing bag collections! It's made me think of the bags I have, and it got me to thinking: if we look at the bags we collect in chronological order over a reasonable amount of time, does the progression in style preference actually reflect changes in our own lives/lifestyle/tastes?

I don't know the answer to that, but if a chronological bag collection is the window to the PFer's -- if not soul, then at least, personal development, I wonder what these say about me (all pictured in chronological order of acquisition).

8de8e66b.jpg

c4ff98b2.jpg

203d5c95.jpg

cccc94ec.jpg

bf5e1fbd.jpg

d3d07092.jpg

1e7274a8.jpg

2f1893db.jpg

(more in the next post)

The most recent acquisition was completely unplanned, but my feelers were out for a black bag that would look great with a professional black suit and still work for the evening, and this '06 F/W Chanel camera bag was just what I think my closet's been waiting for:

866873f5.jpg

a62765cb.jpg

35bb44ca.jpg

(I wonder if they can put you away for having an uncontrollable bag fetish.)

your collection is awesome because you have colour...I really think having a variety of bags in different colours makes it wow...I hate collections that are all black...

nerdphanie, pursegrl12, RoseMary, thank you!! :smile: (And thanks, PG -- I tried on so many paddys and loved practically all of them, but the whiskey and the bordeaux -- to me at least -- have just that extra OOMPH! about them.)

guccci gal -- thank you! For the longest time I only bought sensible black bags to take to work. But in the past few years I decided that life is just too short to live without color! And since bags can be extensions of our personality, why not spice them up a little with bright shades here and there?

Amazing Collection Gina_b!
They are all totally gorgeous, i'm lovin' you paddy's you have them in the best colours!
Your Tods bag, looks similar to the one Kate Hudson's Character Helen carried in the Move 'Raisin Helen'!
:heart: Loves It!:heart:
xxxRosexxx