Gigi Hadid

I've heard rumors from friends in the entertainment industry. I guess some ppl still remain closeted because they don't want to loose good roles.

For the Oscars, since she's helping him out already, he could bring Gigi. They would have made red carpet magic. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Between actors and politicians, it is like the 50 out there.
I am always taken back by my out friends who agree to date them. It seems so unfair, unhealthy and headache inducing.

Between actors and politicians, it is like the 50 out there.
I am always taken back by my out friends who agree to date them. It seems so unfair, unhealthy and headache inducing.
Reversely though, for the lesbians, they don't use pretty males as covers. They just wait until the right time to announce. It seems very unfair to use beautiful women this way.

Reactions: limom
Reversely though, for the lesbians, they don't use pretty males as covers. They just wait until the right time to announce. It seems very unfair to use beautiful women this way.
seems to be with the lesbians now it's more something to be proud of.....if he's using a beautiful woman, he's doing it with her consent

I watched the Rock Hudson documentary on HBO last night, All that Heavens Allowed. Was excellent, but I sure never thought him gay while growing up, til AIDS hit him. He was very out and about in Hollywood, was very interesting.
Yes, it was very well known, the rumour was he was Jim Nabors boyfriend. That part was apparently not true but the gay part was talked about everywhere.

I think Gigi is too cute in her beautiful way to age well as a model. Now her sister, as plastic as she is, will probably last longer. Thoughts?

Reactions: Grande Latte
Yes, it was very well known, the rumour was he was Jim Nabors boyfriend. That part was apparently not true but the gay part was talked about everywhere.

I think Gigi is too cute in her beautiful way to age well as a model. Now her sister, as plastic as she is, will probably last longer. Thoughts?
I think Gigi is more distinctive looking....you know her when you see her

Last edited:

I've always liked Gigi Hadid. She is REALLY beautiful. Her sister not so much. I don't know about the plastic surgeries, if Bella had any, but she's always been very solemn looking. Very serious looking.

Gigi facial structure is going to age much, much better naturally.
Bella had ton of surgery already, she has to be very, very careful and stop while she is ahead.
Growing up with their mentally abusive mother, they turned out both lovely.