Style Gigi Hadid - Style Thread

Lounorada

May 1, 2014
I have to say, I like her style (most of the time).
Her outfits aren't always styled well, but she wears some really nice individual pieces.

Some of her candid looks from 2015 (older to recent):

2i0b4p1.jpg

2zzn7lf.jpg

2hdxfzl.jpg

15pl4qq.jpg

5obam8.jpg

25jio1t.jpg

314rqxv.jpg

2lxnur.jpg

Tumblr

I generally like her style too. I agree about the pieces usually being better than the outfits. I've noticed she wears a lot of tennis shoes, even with fancy dresses. It usually doesn't work, but it does contribute to a distinctive personal style. I feel like I could see a picture of just her outfit and be like that's Gigi Hadid.

I generally like her style too. I agree about the pieces usually being better than the outfits. I've noticed she wears a lot of tennis shoes, even with fancy dresses. It usually doesn't work, but it does contribute to a distinctive personal style. I feel like I could see a picture of just her outfit and be like that's Gigi Hadid.

I honestly don't mind that she wears sneakers a lot, even with evening wear. I think it shows that she's young and doesn't take her self too seriously, which is a good thing when the majority of young Hollywood are running around trying to be grown-up instead of enjoying their youth and playing around with fashion.
Although, it did bother me to see her wearing Adidas sneakers with an Atelier Versace dress at the Met Gala after party this year, that dress was too gorgeous to wear boring sneakers with!