Gifts for someone who has everything

Something they enjoy, that you can do with them (ex concert ticket, sporting event, weekend trip). Your time is something they cannot buy. Especially if it's something you don't love doing, so it's clear you are there for them; not the activity.

Do they like wine? I took a former boyfriend who had everything to a "make your own wine" place. Not sure they have these everywhere but we got to design a label and make it then go back and bottle it and got a case of it to keep.

On a different wine related note, when my daughter graduated college last year, I ordered a magnum of pink champagne from a site that etched a custom message into the bottle then filled it with 18 karat gold. We were able to enjoy the bottle at a celebratory dinner then she got to keep the bottle as a memento.

Reactions: JenJBS
Love the last response. Made me also think of these ideas if they really don't need a physical gift: You can name a star or plant tribute trees in their name, or symbolically adopt animals for donations. Similarly, often local establishments (sporting venues, theaters, schools, public buildings/parks) may offer opportunities to buy a brick with their name or plaque on back of chair (churches and synagogues usually do this with plaques on donation wall too). Not sure if someone already said this but if they like theatre, a subscription to season tickets at a local theatre or playhouse. Also a wine or beer subscription for wine/beer of the month to be delivered.

Reactions: Lzamare
I routinely get my parents gift certificates to the theater and a nice restaurant. There is a theater consortium in their city, and the gift certificate can be used for any date/show/theater location. They get a nice night out on me, they can decide when to use it, and it’s not “stuff” they don’t need.