Gianvito Rossi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for the tip. That’s what I was going to ask you next - if the PVC stretches! I’ll let you know how it goes with the bigger size.

Seuk Seuk likes this.
  2. It stretches and becomes a bit softer when warmed up then will go back to its original more stiff form when not worn. This happens with all pvc shoes from my experience.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  3. That’s good to know as I’m worried about it digging into my feet.

4. Massage the pvc with your fingers to warm them up then put the shoes on. It will help to not dig into your feet. Sounds weird I know but I promise it works.

5. Beautiful weather (finally) requires beautiful shoes. GR plexi in 70mm red suede.

Btw, I think price of these just went up, at least for some of the styles.

20190722_172738.jpg

XAQUI and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  6. Great tip! Thank you.

Seuk Seuk likes this.
  7. Hi ladies,

Long time lurker, but need help with sizing. I read through this thread and still don't have a great idea on what size to order.

I'm a true US 7. I don't have much designer shoes so not much reference to go on, but in pointed toe heels I'm consistently 36.5 in Prada, 37.5 Aquazzura, 37.5 Valentino, 37 in Jimmy Choo, and 37 in Gianvito Rossi. And mostly 37 in regular shoes.

I really want GR's Nikki 60 Sandal in White. It's mostly sold out. Farfetch has 1 size left in 36. MyTheresa still has 38. I have a feeling 37 is the most TTS for me. Should I try and get the 36, 38, or try my luck and wait for it to end up on the Outnet, Tradesy, Poshmark, etc.

8. You might get lucky with the 38, but with open toed shoes, I'd go with your true size.

9. Thanks so much! I thought so. Wasn't sure if maybe it ran a little small or large but I think the Nikki probably runs TTS.

10. Amal Clooney
    [​IMG]

11. Jennifer Garner
    [​IMG]

12. J. Lopez in stark plexi sandals
    [​IMG]

13. 15712456441328443766945372764005.jpg
    Sotd, grosgrain and leather plexi 85