Gianvito Rossi Plexi Pumps - comfortable?

1. Hey there, I have tried these on a few different times. I find the suede versions to be more comfortable than the strictly patent version, but even the patent version isn't bad. I liked them, though from the side view you look a little like you have a colored duck bill attached to the end of your foot. May pick up a pair at some point if they go on sale.

As for work appropriate, I suppose it depends on where you work. I couldn't wear it to my work. Even though it's just your foot, it's still a provocative look. Maybe if you work in fashion or something. I'm an engineer, so go no for me!

2. I have a pair of the GR Plexi pumps with snakeskin heels/toes.

I find them more comfortable than the CL version because the Rossi vamp has a higher cut (e.g. More coverage) so it doesn't cut into the sides of my feet (the plexi doesn't have any give). I got my pumps a half size bigger than my TTS.

I am a scientist in a conservative industry and I wear mine to work. I just make sure the rest of my clothes offset the pump so that thy don't come across as too sexy.

3. Does anyone know if the patent plexi pumps can be worn in the rain?