GGH Money in '07 Aquamarine or Anthracite..should I even try?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! Ok so I was looking through all the wonderful threads looking at as many colors as I could in the GGH combo. I totally almost fainted when I saw the lovely combo of GGH and Aquamarine or Anthracite.

Do you think it will still be possible to find either of these combos in the Money? Or do you think these are long gone and my only chance would be on Ebay or an online resale boutique? Wahhhhhhhhhhh I'm already crying cuz I know what you guys are gonna say. haha!

2. I am pretty sure that the money wasn't made with giant hardware that season.

3. aww it wasn't? :crybaby:

4. I know the Giant HW started in 07, so it should be!

5. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think only the bags were made that season with GGH, not acc.? I had a anthracite money with rh that I have since sold, but I am pretty sure that it wasn't available with GGH. I know the hand bags were though, because i almost got an anthracite GGH Day.

6. There's aquamarine traveller on AFF right now w/GGH...is that considered an accessory or a bag?

7. did they still come out with the giant traveler this past fall and current spring season?

if so, does it come in GSH?

8. Babkuhatsu, I saw a violet money in SGH today, and anthra was made in the f/w season just like violet. so they DO have giant hardward money wallets that season. GL finding it!

9. oh man.....thanks so much purplewithenvy!! :heart::heart::heart: now the hunt..

10. no prob! I'll keep an eye out for you if you keep an eye out for an EB RH work for me :tup:

11. its a deal! :happydance:

12. Anthra is from S/S 07 and Violet is F/W 07.