GG Blooms club

I'm trying to decide between the flap card case with the zipper interior versus an open compartment for cards. Which would you chose? The zippered coin compartment I heard can fit a cards if needed, but not recommended because the cards can get caught in the zip and it is a tight fit.

I generally like to hold coins in a separate coin pouch but if I really needed to save space it's convenient to have a coin compartment. I always try to keep coins on me at all times. Without the zippered compartment, I obviously can hold more cards.

Which one does everyone prefer? Thanks for your input!

Here is a photo of the zippered compartment from the Gucci website.

IMG_1503843094.331030.jpg

Reactions: stephan142
I'm trying to decide between the flap card case with the zipper interior versus an open compartment for cards. Which would you chose? The zippered coin compartment I heard can fit a cards if needed, but not recommended because the cards can get caught in the zip and it is a tight fit.

I generally like to hold coins in a separate coin pouch but if I really needed to save space it's convenient to have a coin compartment. I always try to keep coins on me at all times. Without the zippered compartment, I obviously can hold more cards.

View attachment 3806983

It depends on whether you carry more cards or coins. That zipped compartment can really hold lots of coins!

It depends on whether you carry more cards or coins. That zipped compartment can really hold lots of coins!

I do have a lot of cards but the important cards can fit in this wallet with the zipper. I can always carry an extra pouch with cards that I don't need all the time for reward cards, gift cards, etc. I typically carry a good number of coins in a separate coin pouch because I don't want to dirty the coin compartment in my luxury wallets. I always carry coins but try not to use them... I like to have them just in case haha.

View attachment 3806983

I have this card case and use it as my wallet for everyday. I only carry four cards and only have cash when I don’t give DH his change back. I only use that zippered pockets for coins that I gathered when my coin purse wasn’t around. There’s also a small pocket behind the zippered pocket too if that helps?

IMG_1506520760.899847.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19