Getting away to a GLORIOUS **RESORT**

I also loved that when I got home my son was sitting in the porch with fresh strawberries on the box, fresh, dripping with juicy red strawberries(by the way my son wasn't home alone my mom was with him today).....LOL I didn't even panic i just picked him up and gave him a big smooch!:smooch:

Last edited by a moderator:
All these black nikki reveals as of late are making me want to just dye mine black instead of adding the green, now I'm all torn! :P It's beautiful MSG, congrats! I'm so happy you could find such a beautiful HG of yours! :hugs:

Haha! I completly agree that keeping silent about a HG is a great idea because others will eventually fall in :P Smart!

Very happy for you MSG!! This bag is just insanely beautiful. The leather does remind me of a sexy black leather moto jacket! The pyramid studs are just TDF~

Your son is adorable!!! How cute, I am just imaging you coming home and he's sitting there with the box next to him, who do you pick up first? Haha :roflmfao:

Enjoy your new beauty!!!

Delicious!!! No, not the strawberries (although those look mighty good!), but that ridiculously delicious black leather!! I love those stud details...so HOT! Congrats MrsShoeGal!!:woohoo::woohoo: