Getting a bag without breaking a Purse Ban...

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
I was talking to my SO through email (he is at work) about how I cant wait until I start working again so I can get myself a Weekender... (he's even starting to know the styles now which is cute)

And then he ripped out THIS

"I think your bags are lovely ;) I think you deserve another one soon"

Now should I take that as a "I think your bags are lovely... I will buy you another one soon"

:roflmfao:

... whatever the case, I'm going to start looking around :graucho:

Wish my BF felt the same! He is happy for me to buy all the bags I want, but he earns a lot less than me so no hope of any giftage....

Awww...

Well I'm earing peanuts at the moment being a full-time student and I think he feels for me, knowing what I earnt (and spent!) before going back to study!

My BF earns good money - but I dont ever expect gifts, although it is nice!

He got me my first Bal (05' Navy Twiggy) and I got my Rouge Vif City and Coin Purse...
So I guess its his turn again :roflmfao:

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I have been married for 9 years (I got married when I was 20) And this is the best advice I can give... If they think something is their idea (i.e. you make them think that it is their idea) you can do whatever you want. Evil, I know. I got a french blue city for our anniversary using this tactic. Now I need to figure out how to get that work I'm dreaming about! Positive bbag energy going your way*******!

^good advice.. lol

If you get another bag fashion cult, you gotta post pics ;) is there a particular color you are aww-ing over?

Oh, I will DEFINATELY post pics!

I'm really open to colours. I already have Navy, Blue India and Rouge Vif in my current collection.

Styles I am considering: Work, Breif or Purse (I wont kill his wallet with a weekender)

I'm thinking maybe a brown colour... hmmm decisions decisions...

I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself :shame:

** UPDATE **

I jokingly sent him an email with a few ebay auctions of bags I like and told him to take his pick...

Anyway

Just had a phone convo with him and he approached the subject with me about which one I liked.

I sent him auctions of a Breif, Bowling and a Work

He said he liked the Bowling...

So if he tells me I can get one, which do I choose?

I've never considered the Bowling before...!

I was thinking maybe the Breif or a Purse... or a Work?