Gettin' in the MJ Groovee....A Reveal!

May 7, 2008
Well, I am sure by the title I have given the surprise away...but none the less I was excited to share my most recent purchase with you ladies! This is the first MJ I have bought and plan on keeping! I really like it so much more than I expected, and it smells like leather heaven!

So a little teaser:
attachment.php

Attachments

• MJGroovee.jpg
    MJGroovee.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 367
And b/c I am so impatient...TA DA!

Here she is in all her glory:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I read over the MJ care sections, but what do you ladies recommend I treat this beauty with? Does anyone have this particular bag and if so have you treated yours? The leather is on the lighter side, and I think will scratch easily, so I am a little scared to use it w/out treating it. Should I treat the handles with FHO?

Attachments

• MJGroovee4.jpg
    MJGroovee4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 805
  • MJGroovee5.jpg
    MJGroovee5.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 795
  • MJGroovee6.jpg
    MJGroovee6.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 501
congrats! i love it!
i don't have any recs for the care of it (sorry) but have found that leather conditioner (apple guard or others) helps buff out small/light scratches sometimes. :yes:

Congrats on an awesome bag! This makes me excited for the Groovee in Aluminum that I've pre-ordered.....I really like the rolled handles on yours, a nice little detail. Enjoy!

Welcome to the Groovee club!! I have last season's in Indigo so it's slightly different. Great bag. I condition mine with a good leather conditioner (we don't have Appleguard in Australia) and it keeps it in mint condition. Beautiful leather. Sigh...