Gettin' in the MJ Groovee....A Reveal!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, I am sure by the title I have given the surprise away...but none the less I was excited to share my most recent purchase with you ladies! This is the first MJ I have bought and plan on keeping! I really like it so much more than I expected, and it smells like leather heaven!

So a little teaser:
    [​IMG]

MJGroovee.jpg
  2. ooooh take it off! yay!
    reveal reveal!

3. YAY!!! I am glad someone is around for this!;)

This one will seal the deal!:p

[​IMG]

MJGroovee2.jpg
  4. And b/c I am so impatient...TA DA!

Here she is in all her glory:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I read over the MJ care sections, but what do you ladies recommend I treat this beauty with? Does anyone have this particular bag and if so have you treated yours? The leather is on the lighter side, and I think will scratch easily, so I am a little scared to use it w/out treating it. Should I treat the handles with FHO?

MJGroovee4.jpg MJGroovee5.jpg MJGroovee6.jpg
  5. I LOVE it!!

6. Thank you heathie02! I love it too! Which of course is a really good thing!:smile:

7. congrats! i love it!
    i don't have any recs for the care of it (sorry) but have found that leather conditioner (apple guard or others) helps buff out small/light scratches sometimes. :yes:

8. That's really beautiful Scoobie!!!! Which groovee is this?

9. Congrats on an awesome bag! This makes me excited for the Groovee in Aluminum that I've pre-ordered.....I really like the rolled handles on yours, a nice little detail. Enjoy!

10. Love your new bag!

11. Welcome to the Groovee club!! I have last season's in Indigo so it's slightly different. Great bag. I condition mine with a good leather conditioner (we don't have Appleguard in Australia) and it keeps it in mint condition. Beautiful leather. Sigh...

12. The Groovee is such a great looking bag! Love the color. Congrats scoobiesmomma!!:woohoo:

13. I love it!!! the colour is amazing...i so want one!!(and i'll probably buy it, but shhh :p )
    congrats, scoobiesmumma!

14. congrats! you got the lauren conrad bag everyone's been going crazy over! i really like the colors, lining, and especially the handles.