Get your HARE on here - HAREpolish<3

kristinized said:
I'm going to try tonight, gonna have to ignore everyone at home and go straight to the computer so I don't miss it! I really want Heat Plague, Asteroid Turf, and Dog Day Dream.

Me too. I even considered rescheduling a doctor's appointment LOL mostly-joking, but I figured out I will be home in time. The trick for me is I will be "working" as I work from home, so I'll be between computers lol.

That said, I must have Dog Day Dream and I am keeping the rest of my list a secret so I don't jinx it!! =D

Me too. I even considered rescheduling a doctor's appointment LOL mostly-joking, but I figured out I will be home in time. The trick for me is I will be "working" as I work from home, so I'll be between computers lol.

That said, I must have Dog Day Dream and I am keeping the rest of my list a secret so I don't jinx it!! =D
:lol:
I wanted to resched my physical therapy appt. today reeeeeally bad, but since I've done it twice already (yes, for polish!!:shame: And I wasn't even able to get anything!! double:shame::shame:smile:, I can't.
Why oh why do my docs and PT therapist always have my appts. when there are restocks going on?!? Okay, yes, the appts. were made by me, but I had to go with what was available day and time-wise.

I'm thinking I should email them the Indie Restock Calendar and tell them I can't have any appts. during these times!!:lolots:
Yes, No??!?!:P

2many-NOT said:
I wanted to resched my physical therapy appt. today reeeeeally bad, but since I've done it twice already (yes, for polish!!:shame: And I wasn't even able to get anything!! double:shame::shame:smile:, I can't.
Why oh why do my docs and PT therapist always have my appts. when there are restocks going on?!? Okay, yes, the appts. were made by me, but I had to go with what was available day and time-wise.

I'm thinking I should email them the Indie Restock Calendar and tell them I can't have any appts. during these times!!:lolots:

Hahaha I'd say YES but that's just me :giggles:

YES, definitely. For me, I can move around work and family stuff, but...

We can't help when the restocks are happening!!!

Wow - you ladies are something else! Although admittedly there have been times when my appointments have put me close to missing restocks mostly I just let the universe work it out. Girl you know if you email your doctors a restock calendar they are either a) gonna roll their eyes b) schedule you purposely for a slot you don't want and c) get you a psych consult. :lol::noggin: Though in all fairness this isn't even close to some of the more outrageous requests I've had/or heard about and as a lover of all things lacquer I'd be inclined to agree :P. Don'tcha wish your Dr. was fun like me ;)

Last edited:
Nevermind, I took the 30 seconds to check her facebook. It's awesome that she's doing a pre-order! It'll probably still be a slight mad dash, but it's still waaay better than only having 10 bottles of each!

Yay, thanks for telling me! I've been screwing up my time zone converting lately.

I am freaking out at her swatches. To call them amazing is a serious, serious understatement, I can only afford maybe 3 this time - Asteroid Turf is a total must have for me, Heat Plague and Midsummer's Midnight are coming along for the ride as well!

kenseysimone said:
I'm going to try on my phone while my bf drives us to MI.

I'll be on my phone too, although just at a bar. I was freaking out earlier because I'd drained my battery since we hook up my phone to the speakers at work and use it as the radio and then plugged it in and an hour later it hadn't charged at all. I was just like noooooooo it must charge, it has to, and yelling abuse at my phone. It's a good thing my labmate knows I'm crazy. Luckily restarting it solved the problem....Anyway, have fun in Michigan!

Wow - you ladies are something else! Although admittedly there have been times when my appointments have put me close to missing restocks mostly I just let the universe work it out. Girl you know if you email your doctors a restock calendar they are either a) gonna roll their eyes b) schedule you purposely for a slot you don't want and c) get you a psych consult. :lol::noggin: Though in all fairness this isn't even close to some of the more outrageous requests I've had/or heard about and as a lover of all things lacquer I'd be inclined to agree :P. Don'tcha wish your Dr. was fun like me ;)

Don'tcha! Whatever happened to the Puusycat Dolls by the way? Unsolved mystery I tell you!