Get so darn mad .... Lv resellers

If it was upto me as a seller, I wouldn't deal with resellers. I've dealt with one and they took two weeks to pay despite me sending invoices and email, no contact whatsoever. Finally they pay up and they didn't even leave me feedback! Though I would be annoyed if I had found a bargain and then see a reseller outbidding me, especially on hard to find items.

Whhhattt? How could she outbid you and expect to sell for more on Ebay?
If it's going for that price on Ebay already how could she inflate the price more??
Wouldn't nobody buy if they saw that this purse in particular has gone for much less in the past?? :s

Actually, they've been caught selling 2 - 3 fakes in the last year or so:yes:.

Yes fashionphile put on sale a fake multicolore black speedy but once sarah davis / fashionphile was alerted that it was fake she ended the auction, she never sold it. I wonder how come a fake would have passed the pictures process without been noticed by anyone since at fashionphile they claim that they authenticate all their merchandise at a louis vuitton store. Overall sarah davis is a professional in this market we can't deny that.

Yes fashionphile put on sale a fake multicolore black speedy but once sarah davis / fashionphile was alerted that it was fake she ended the auction, she never sold it. I wonder how come a fake would have passed the pictures process without been noticed by anyone since at fashionphile they claim that they authenticate all their merchandise at a louis vuitton store. Overall sarah davis is a professional in this market we can't deny that.

That's true, and my comfort level would be pretty high purchasing from them for sure! And they're only human and mistakes happen, and they did make it right when alerted.

But, from comments I've read here on this forum, their reputation has been damaged somewhat in the eyes of some, in light of recent events. Personally, I've never purchased from them; I would, though - I'd just make sure to authenticate here first (as with any other purchase).

WOW I have been outbid by gotluxe so many times also! I knew they had to be a re-seller since they have over 500fb and buy new LVs every day. I thought maybe it was just a really really rich person! hah

That's true, and my comfort level would be pretty high purchasing from them for sure! And they're only human and mistakes happen, and they did make it right when alerted.

But, from comments I've read here on this forum, their reputation has been damaged somewhat in the eyes of some, in light of recent events. Personally, I've never purchased from them; I would, though - I'd just make sure to authenticate here first (as with any other purchase).

Are there any other recent events aside from the fake selling referenced above? I, for one, do check & bid on their auctions weekly (not winning yet--LOL). However, I'd like to know if there is something else I need to be worried about. If this needs to be in PM, I'll be happy to move it. :shame:

Are there any other recent events aside from the fake selling referenced above? I, for one, do check & bid on their auctions weekly (not winning yet--LOL). However, I'd like to know if there is something else I need to be worried about. If this needs to be in PM, I'll be happy to move it. :shame:

No, no...it's just that there have been at least 3 fakes listed in recent months (within the last year), and as sensalicious stated were pulled before anyone purchased them (I believe). If you do a search on Fashionphile, you may find some threads with people grumbling about those incidents, and about pricing and slow customer service.

I have to say, in one of the threads, Sarah came on and defended herself in a very professional and courteous manner (they're also members on this forum). I don't know if I could have done it - she handled it with a lot of class.

Like I said, mistakes happen -and although I have not purchased from
them (yet), I definitely would if the price and item were right.

I think the main point I'm trying to make is that nobody's reputation is perfect, and that no matter who the seller is, you should always post the item in question and have it authenticated first.

Acutally she listed each the items for hundreds more on their website. I see both items she outbid me on pop up on their site. About the recent fake items, I was one of probably many who questioned that MC speedy that was fake she had auctioned and pulled/ended the auction. I have purchased from her before, a couple of times, and she is professional and did provide excellent service on each transaction, I only wish she would quit bidding against me! But that is how Ebay is supposed to work I guess, the most $$$ wins!

Well, I'm sure the item I wanted last night will be over $1K by the time it hits their site. *sigh*

For some reason I've always have it in my mind they have enough bags coming in from consignment that they don't need to snipe every LV one who wants one for their personal use. :confused1: