GET or NOT GET?--Chanel PINK cambon Mobile phone case

koalaph

onlyB
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
I am in a state of confusion right now.....should I get this CHANEL PINK CAMBON MOBILE PHONE HOLDER or NOT? :rolleyes:

anybody out there who owns this? aside from a razr phone, what can it fit inside? I really really like it since it has a zippered top which makes it unique from the other mobile phone holders. Is it comfortable to use? I havent seen this in IRL yet but it seems to me its as small as a wapity? (pls correct me if I am wrong)

it has a belt loop at the back too but I doubt if i can use it like that

pls give me feedback and advice please.

a friend from NY is selling me this which he got from the Chanel sale..its $350 less 40% = $210 (GOOD DEAL OR NOT)

link:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marl23452000/detail?.dir=6a30re2&.dnm=a6cfre2.jpg&.src=ph

I had one in black with white - lost it after only one week - but I loved it! Replaced it with a pink one on sale. Definately smaller than wapity but could be uses as a small lipstick, credit card holder etc. Its really cute.

I saw this at the boutique. I don't own one so I can only "guesstimate" for you. It'll probably not fit much more other than your Razr. Maybe something as thin as an Ipod nano or some cards/loose cash.

thanks for all the advice, I finally decided to get it and my friend shipped it already :yes:

cougess --- OOOOHHH myyy you lost the black/ white one? its $350 retail, it must have hurt a lot when you lost it plus the things inside :cry: but i'm glad you got one that is on sale

i wonder if the sale did include the black/white one or did it come is the beige/black combo?

koalaph said:
thanks for all the advice, I finally decided to get it and my friend shipped it already :yes:

cougess --- OOOOHHH myyy you lost the black/ white one? its $350 retail, it must have hurt a lot when you lost it plus the things inside :cry: but i'm glad you got one that is on sale

i wonder if the sale did include the black/white one or did it come is the beige/black combo?

I did not lose my phone, only the case (which was $380 plus tax)! I was in a cab making calls and the case fell out of my purse. I was sooo upset because all I could think about was the next person would find it and think it was probably fake! The black white did not go on sale.

Please post photos? I think I know the case you mean, but didn't know about the belt thing on the back. I think it is adorable. I would love it in black or white, but have been ogling a pink one (the call of the sale price).

cougess said:
I did not lose my phone, only the case (which was $380 plus tax)! I was in a cab making calls and the case fell out of my purse. I was sooo upset because all I could think about was the next person would find it and think it was probably fake! The black white did not go on sale.

I would SURELY be upset too! :rant: imagine losing something worth $380! I would have cried my hearts out ;) lucky is the one who got that phone case of yours

I Got The Phone Case Today! :yahoo:

will post pictures later!

for something so cute, actually it can fit my razr phone and still has space for probably some cards, cash and even a small lipstick :yes: :amazed: