Geranium wallet....totally disappointed! Now what to do?

wvukat

sassy
Jan 22, 2008
OK, so I bought the Hamptons Leather New French Purse (wallet) in Geranium:
red.jpg

and it came today, but I am totally disappointed! The color is way more orange than I thought and it is not a flattering shade IMO. I had seen the new Madeline in Geranium at the store and thought it looked more poppy-red, so naturally I expected the wallet to match! Nope.

So I am sending back tomorrow and now I am stuck between the same wallet in the Brass/Green:
green.jpg

or a color that JAX calls Canary. Anyone seen this IRL or have another leather peice in the same shade? I want to know if the Canary is really bright or more of a subtle yellow, and either way, what color is the inside (since the wallet has contrasting color on the inside and JAX could not provide me with this info). TIA ladies!!!

might this be it? It's on Coach Japan

41009_B4C9_t.jpg

I don't know if I like either of those colors, I like the lighter version better of thw two^^. But how to tell if that's the same yellow as Canary? arghhhh! Thanks everyone for responding! I really like the green, it has baby blue interior, I may go with that!

Ooh definitely the green. Its a beautiful color and can act as a nice neutral to work with many different colors of bags. The yellow is - well - yellow! Not my favorite color at all, but that's just me!