Gentlemen & Ladies: My Feb07 Podium Order Is Here!!!

WOW...Thanks Again for all your great Congratulatory notes!! I feel like Im on Top of the World! (OMG...Sounds like a Cliche!) But It's True.

I kept looking at the Orange Box time and time again, in the last 24 hours. My SA called to follow-up..."It is Normal for new Birkin Owners to stare and look at the Birkin or Orange Box..before actually using it! It takes time to "sink" in. Now, take those plastic thing off the hardware! (not yet..:nogood: I thought)..Should I?? Would you?

Holler and Thank You: Grand Fonds, Harley Nemma, Fesdu, Ardneish, Maggie D, Pink Caviar, Ninja Sue, Mree 43, MsCupcake, Mawsey, ilovemylife, StyleFly, Jen 0575, Birkin123, mck1011....

WOW...Thanks Again for all your great Congratulatory notes!! I feel like Im on Top of the World! (OMG...Sounds like a Cliche!) But It's True.

I kept looking at the Orange Box time and time again, in the last 24 hours. My SA called to follow-up..."It is Normal for new Birkin Owners to stare and look at the Birkin or Orange Box..before actually using it! It takes time to "sink" in. Now, take those plastic thing off the hardware! (not yet..:nogood: I thought)..Should I?? Would you?

Holler and Thank You: Grand Fonds, Harley Nemma, Fesdu, Ardneish, Maggie D, Pink Caviar, Ninja Sue, Mree 43, MsCupcake, Mawsey, ilovemylife, StyleFly, Jen 0575, Birkin123, mck1011....

Go on .........take the plastic off........hold it up to your face and inhale....................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (yes its all normal --well whats normal afterall when it concerns Hermes!)

Congratulations HermesOnly,

The Bag is Beyond-Gorgeous, the color, leather, hardware and everything...!
Loved to see the Picture-Slide-Show which you have put them together...
Loved Mr. Graphite HAC against the fall-rouge arrangement on the back...
Graphite against Hermes Rouge (you should know what I'm saying here)

It looks perfectly stunning on you...Congratulations!!!

CC from somewhere far