Generic but needed!!! (Coach related)

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
So, I KNOW this is a totally GENERIC question, but I need some help.
I want to go to the outlet this weekend, I have the feeling that I can't let the 8/23 coupon go unused.

So, I think I need (want) a new wristlet to go with my new Bonnie satchel. I have a couple that I live in, but they BOTH have brass hardware, and now that I've got a few bags that have silver hardware I need to make a purchase. I'm NOT a wallet gal.

Did the Parker line have cute wristlets?? I was thinking that if they were anyhting like the wallets maybe they'd be hardware free. I would LOVE to have one that didn't have hardware, so it could go with everything!

I'm open to suggestions. Keep in mind I don't have a boutique anywhere near me, so I have to go with something that's making the rounds at the outlet!!

Let's see some pic's and/or style#'s or since I'm greedy...maybe both?!

TIA gal's!!!

I know someone will give me the PERFECT idea!!!

Here's some pic's of the bag!!!

***Sorry she's pictured with Lindsay, I was taking comp pic's!!!
Also notice there's no rhyme or reason to my accessories, I just use what works for me!!!

Attachments

• DSC02297.JPG
    DSC02297.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC02302.JPG
    DSC02302.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC02303.JPG
    DSC02303.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC02305.JPG
    DSC02305.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 96
Do the zippers and hand straps count? This has light brown trim and a silver zipper. Since it's colorful I thought it might dodge the matchy-matchy problem.
Here's the wristlet I like-- which does have a pocket in it.

Iconverted to this from a wallet & am liking it.

SOHO PLEATED SCARF PRINT WRISTLET BAG 42830

Here's an auction with it pictured (not mine)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-COACH-SOHO-...bags?hash=item1e5809a969&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

It's long enough so bills fit in without folding. I put my driver's license, C.C. etc in the pocket.

I paid in the low $30s for it at the outlet. Probably with coupon.

hth

Thanks lizmil, I do have a weakness for this scarf print!! I'll have to snatch it up and put it in my maybe pile at the outlet!!! I've been craving it in the cosmetci bag, but I need another Coach cosmetic bag like I need another PURSE!!! LOL

OK, I found a couple of wristlets on the bay that I like. One I'm sure is all ovet the outlets in mass. It's the Soho one that I'll bet are a dime a dozen, the other is a clutch that I've always loved.

Does anyone know if these Bleeker clutches are making the rounds at the outlets??

Attachments

• !BYtfhKQCGk~$(KGrHgoH-EYEjlLly8E)BKjBvkloi!~~_35.jpg
    !BYtfhKQCGk~$(KGrHgoH-EYEjlLly8E)BKjBvkloi!~~_35.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 41
  • !B(PFemwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLluzl+BKbP-SqGBQ~~_35.jpg
    !B(PFemwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLluzl+BKbP-SqGBQ~~_35.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 43
Do you think the grey patent would look silly with the black bag???

Does anyone know if they did Zoe wristlets black w/ silver hardware to go with the black Zoe's w/ silver hardware??

All at the outlets - my sister bought the Soho wristlet at the a while ago, and just bought the gray Bleeker clutch fairly recently. I bought the patent green Bleeker a couple weeks ago and ended up returning it, even though I loved it (money worries). Were you going to use the Bleeker as a clutch or a wristlet? I remember them being pretty good prices with the coupon. I can check my receipt for an item number and price if you need me to!

OK, I found a couple of wristlets on the bay that I like. One I'm sure is all ovet the outlets in mass. It's the Soho one that I'll bet are a dime a dozen, the other is a clutch that I've always loved.

Does anyone know if these Bleeker clutches are making the rounds at the outlets??

Yes, I bought that Bleecker clutch 3 weeks ago at the outlet in Milpitas. I LOVE the color!

Hi lovecoachmore, I'm carrying the black leather/patent Bonnie lg foldover with the ziparound bottom, love love love that bag it has the same coral lining as yours.

I use the valentine print wristlet even with the brass on it it looks good in it, and I carry the bonnie wristlet that was the cream linen with pink/coral trim and the lady holding a purse in her mouth and little turnlock on the front.

Sometimes I just use the valentine print wristlet and a plain black on coach wallet that has silver hardware.

My daughter had the one you have on the left in hand today at Birch Run, but decided against it. I'm sorry but I do not recall the price. They had lots of colors.

Thanks gal's!!! We'll see what I get to bring home with me tomorrow. The Chicago Bears are playing tomorrow evening so I'll be able to tell DH I'm running off with another man and he won't pay any attention!!! LOL

The Soho matches really well, it would totally serve the purpose and I'm sure the price is right, but that clutch...YUMMY!!!!

I'll keep ya posted. I'll most likely end up with something totally different!!! LOL

PS~I forgot I had a pair of shoes that match Bonnie to a T. I bought them last year because they were super cute AND had a silver turnlock. Went to get dressed to go have dinner with DH tonight and stumbled onto them!! These shoes look like they were MADE to match the black Bonnie!!! SCORE!!!!!

Attachments

• bonnie004.JPG
    bonnie004.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 39
  • bonnie003.JPG
    bonnie003.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 43
  • bonnie005.JPG
    bonnie005.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 45
Old my God! Jackpot!! those are to die for! I bet you were the best damsel there and hubby was all smiles when looking at you. :smile:)

Oh yeah the valentine print has silver hardware with the coral,yellow,white print with the coral patent embossed horse and carriage on the front of it.

I was just at my outlet and saw a few Bleeker clutches floating around - the gray patent you're after, the green patent and I think a rosey/mauvey colored one? If I had to choose between the two I would definitely pick the Bleeker - it's so sleek and clutchlike and you also have the wrist strap as well. It's got tattersall lining and credit card pockets and even a zip pocket. The soho is pretty small compared to the Bleeker although I suppose it would fit better inside a bag. The Bleeker is big!

The Bleeker is a steal at 55 I think? Not sure about the Soho.

Have fun and show us what you got!

Ooohhhh, only $55.00??? That's not bad at all. I wonder if that was before or after the 20% OFF coupon?? Hmmmm.........

If it's $55 pre 20% OFF then it'll only be $44 + 7%= $47.08 OUT THE DOOR!!!

Oh, I hope, hope, hope my outlet has one in grey!!! I need a sleek clutch/wristlet to go with my sleek bag & shoes!!! LOL

^^^Now if only I was sleek!!! :lolots:

love - I'm sorry to tell you that it's around 55 after the 20% off coupon and before tax. I think the original price was 198 then marked down to 139.99 then 50% off that and then the coupon. Seriously good dealio though if you already liked the clutch to start anyway, you know what I mean? Sometimes I like things so much MORE after I see the price :nogood:

My outlet did not have the gray one today although it did have the rose and the green, well it did until we left, my sister bought me the green :hugs:

Fingers and toes crossed that yours has the gray!!!!

And I hear what you're saying with the sleek :lolots: oh boy do I ever...