General Question About CL Stores Shipping & Taxes Charges

Dolcezza1

O.G.
Jul 21, 2009
Hi ladies, :smile:

Ok, this might be a dumb question, but I am just curious.

Here it goes: :confused1:
I live in Texas, and want to buy the Pigalle 120 (patent), but the CL boutique in Dallas is out of my size! :wondering However, they checked for me and they found out that they got my size in Costa Mesa, CA.

My question is... Does anybody know if they charge you for the shipping? is it complimentary? and what about taxes? will they still charge me sale taxes even though I live outside of the state? :weird:

Even if they charge me for the tax and the shipping... I am STILL getting these babies... THAT'S FOR SURE! :yes:

I was just wondering....

TIA!!!!!

Dolce :smile:

yes....shipping charge, i think it's 20 within us for standard 5 to 7 days....and tax if boutique in ur state...however they charge the tax of where you purchase....vegas charges the tax rate there....

You will be charged Tax and shipping.

Tax because there is a CL boutique in your state.
Shipping because they are shipping them to you.

HTH

If you have your SA transfer from Costa Mesa to the Dallas boutique you won't get charged shipping, only taxes when you purchase it once it comes in. I always prefer transfers because I want to make sure it fits perfectly before I buy since you can only do exchange or store credit at boutiques. HTH

If you have your SA transfer from Costa Mesa to the Dallas boutique you won't get charged shipping, only taxes when you purchase it once it comes in. I always prefer transfers because I want to make sure it fits perfectly before I buy since you can only do exchange or store credit at boutiques. HTH

That's true, but it's CL boutique policy to not transfer shoes between stores. Instead, they just give you the info, but they can call other stores on your behalf if you request them to do so.

It is my understanding that they will not charge you tax if it's coming from out of state. I've never been charged tax from any out of state boutique. They will, however, charge shipping.

Hi:

If you purchase them from christianlouboutin.com there is no charge for shipping, but if there is a CL store in your state, they will still charge sales tax.....

Right but there is one in Texas (where OP lives) so your answer misleads people to think that if it's coming from out of state you don't need to pay tax regardless.

I stated my experience with ordering and I do not think my answer was misleading. Perhaps someone other than the OP will read this thread later on down the line and will learn that it depends on whether or not you have a boutique in your state.

I stated my experience with ordering and I do not think my answer was misleading. Perhaps someone other than the OP will read this thread later on down the line and will learn that it depends on whether or not you have a boutique in your state.

It was misleading until you mentioned you live in a state without a boutique. Otherwise it was just a blanket statement.

I guess it was my mistake for not memorizing whate state every member lives in.

It was misleading until you mentioned you live in a state without a boutique. Otherwise it was just a blanket statement.

I guess it was my mistake for not memorizing whate state every member lives in.

If you have an issue with me or something I've posted, you can feel free to PM me about it. Otherwise, this is not productive nor appropriate for this thread.