Geleration Swatches ONLY!

Gelish Tiger Blossom with Geleration Red Vines on top, 1 coat each. Color looks accurate on my screen.

photo-81.jpg

Red vines. Then one week later buffed off top coat and added one coat of gelish June Bride to add some sparkle.

Attachments

• redvines.jpg
    redvines.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 3,203
  • redvinesandjunebride.jpg
    redvinesandjunebride.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3,289
I got 4 Geleration colors a friend gave me for my birthday. Mystic (a gunmetal grey) is a dupe for Gelish Midnight Caller (a polish I used to have but had given away). I can't remember what the name of the purplish one is (I'll have to let you guys know later) but I think it's a dupe for Gelish Starburst (which funny enough I gave away in the SOG exchange). Bubble Gum is a bubble gum pink. Pharoah is very similar to Shellac's Tutti Frutti except with out the iridescence - Pharoah is a creme. I've posted a picture comparing Pharoah to Shellac Tutti Frutti. In person they look very similar (minus the iridescence) - I even put a layer of Shellac Negligee over Pharoah on a swatch and it looked almost exactly like Tutti Frutti.

Attachments

• phaorah.JPG
    phaorah.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 3,403
  • bubblegum.PNG
    bubblegum.PNG
    152.1 KB · Views: 3,129
  • comapare.JPG
    comapare.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 3,014
  • geleration.JPG
    geleration.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 3,716
This happens to be 3 coats, but it's almost opaque in 2. The third coat really didn't add any additional depth of color... I did three coats just to give my nails a bit of added strength. And the pics just don't do the pink/purple opalescence any justice. The base of the polish is a sheer white.

Attachments

• IMG_7685h20.jpg
    IMG_7685h20.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3,029
  • IMG_7688h20.jpg
    IMG_7688h20.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3,476