~*GCB (Good Christian Belles) on ABC (March 4, 2012 Premiere)*~

I DVR'd the show last night, and I am watching it now. My first impression is that it is not believable that Leslie Bibb is the same age as those other women, especially Kristen. Either it was poor casting or Leslie looks darn good for her age!

I DVR'd the show last night, and I am watching it now. My first impression is that it is not believable that Leslie Bibb is the same age as those other women, especially Kristen. Either it was poor casting or Leslie looks darn good for her age!
EXACT!!!!! She looks more like the older sister of the kids, if she had younger kids, I could see that looking right, and her acting is a bit flat.....

all of the other women just seem so mature....Who knows what would happen, some times they make casting changes between the Pilot and the first real episode.

Annie Potts was my original reason for watching, I have been a fan of hers since 'Designing Women'. Loved it, thought it was quite funny, I will definitely watch next week!

I thought it was good and can't wait for next week. I think the only one that looks older is Kristen. According to IMDb, in real life they are very close in age, with Kristen being a few years older.

I hated the book. It read like it was written by a 13 year old. I loved the first episode, especially Annie's character. Kristen looked much older than Leslie but I think it's the spray tan.