Gaufre from Prada Hawaii

I love the bambu tote but have no moula rite now............

thanks for the vote! yeah, i really need to start saving for certain something... :biggrin:

i am going on a shopping ban soon too... work wise, it is just impossible for me to be thinking about bags anymore... almost no time for that (consciously)... i'm sure subconsciously (or unconsciously), certain bags are pre-occupying parts of my brain...:P lol!

thanks everyone for your input!!!!

finally decided to get the black BR4247! ryry and alouette really sold me on it... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: and, i've been wanting it for awhile, so hopefully this will be the cure for the "gaufre itch" that i've been having.. :P

Boo Hooo Hooo for me... I've been saving all my pennies for the BN1789 in Bambu, I sent Joanna an emial last night only to learn she won't be back in until tomorrow , Wed, and the bags are gone
sniff*

Yay chic!! You won't be disappointed, seriously. Ryry looked hot when she was carrying hers!! The bag gives off a vibe of elegance, class, yet "not your typical black bag." The modeling pics are a great depiction of how it hangs....and the smell, yum!

Yea chic!! Better see some modeling pics...you will really love it, and it is a classic Prada that will never go out of style! I see your also eyeing some BV bags. We are all so crazy...;) I have the same issue. I just tried on a Fendi Peekaboo today, and am in love, and I have NEVER been a fan of Fendi!

You guys are all driving me crazy (its a short drive I know) with these gaufres. I want one so badly. I definitely don't NEED one, but as ryry would say - it would look good in my album. How can I love Prada and not have one??? :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Boo Hooo Hooo for me... I've been saving all my pennies for the BN1789 in Bambu, I sent Joanna an emial last night only to learn she won't be back in until tomorrow , Wed, and the bags are gone
sniff*

sorry to hear that... perhaps you can ask her if there will be another shipment or if you can do a special order???

Yea chic!! Better see some modeling pics...you will really love it, and it is a classic Prada that will never go out of style! I see your also eyeing some BV bags. We are all so crazy...;) I have the same issue. I just tried on a Fendi Peekaboo today, and am in love, and I have NEVER been a fan of Fendi!

thanks ryry!!!! i love the peekaboo too! it's so elegant (but not boring). you should get it.

i'm eyeing the BV karungs... but and then purseblog covered a lot of BVs and i want at least 4 of them now. realistically, i can only afford 1 or 2. need to find them money trees... :P

thanks ryry!!!! i love the peekaboo too! it's so elegant (but not boring). you should get it.

i'm eyeing the BV karungs... but and then purseblog covered a lot of BVs and i want at least 4 of them now. realistically, i can only afford 1 or 2. need to find them money trees... :P
I know the feeling...may have to go find some Chanel too if they are doing a 22% increase. Yea...the Peekaboo is different for me, but would be great for work....very understated...my boss called me "Devil Wears Prada" the other day...so thinking I may need to venture out!