Gaucho in red or black?

1. I need help...I can't decide on the color I want to purchase the Gaucho bag in red or black? Any suggestions?:wondering

2. I have a red one and I LOVE it. It's more unique in red I think than black.

3. I second the red!

4. I LOVE the black!

5. Black is classic but i think you'd better be a bit adventurous with this style. So my vote is red.

6. Thank you, I made my decision. I ordered the large Gaucho in red!

7. Large Gaucho red tote at our house. Jewelery and sunglasses from the Gaucho line are really nice.

8. out of the two i would pick red.

9. I can't wait to get it. I haven't purchased a black handbag in a long time (that's why I thought about the black). I see it in red a lot, which is why I feel in love with it when I saw it in a magazine. The red looks so divine and the black, so chic and cute.

10. Congrats on your purchase!!! I am sure you will love it!! Good color choice, too! Please post pics!

11. Thank you! I paid for next day shipping, it should arrive today.

I love this site. My friends and family thinks I'm crazy b/c I love purses so much and the amount of money I have spent on them. I have to keep remindering them what you spend your money on is something I won't spend mines on.

12. congrats, i'd buy it in red, too! :yes:

13. I love the red one!!! :love: good choice and congrats!

14. I received my Gaucho and it is so lovely!:yahoo:I carried it today and I love how it looks. The leather is so soft. :heart: the slouch in the bag.

15. You must post pics!!!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice