Gathered Beige Sophia??

Where did you find that it says black with silver hardware? I need to know before I go to the store tomorrow. I was going to get black gathered tomorrow, but if it comes in black gathered with silver, I may want that instead!

I just looked more closely at the picture in the first page of this thread and I think it says "black, silver, ..." So I think it is talking about the colors the bag comes in, not that it is black with silver hardware. I'm sorry for any confusion I caused.

I just looked more closely at the picture in the first page of this thread and I think it says "black, silver, ..." So I think it is talking about the colors the bag comes in, not that it is black with silver hardware. I'm sorry for any confusion I caused.

No worries! I got my black gathered today and am happy with her. I can't wait to see midnight gathered with silver hardware

Paula, I was also interestested in getting the black gathered sophia with the silver hardware instead of the gold so I called Coach and the rep did not find a style in silver hardware. The only thing she said was that maybe it was confused by a midnight blue with silver hardware that is coming up soon. I really wanted to know because I don't want to miss out on the gathered black sophia with the epce. Hope this helps and if anyone else got a different response from Coach, pelase let us know. Thanks:smile:

My SA today called JAX and found out that the gathered right now is coming out in bone, and in blush and in a pearlized grey. No word on a midnight with silver?! :sad::shucks::shucks:

The beige gathered in the DD looks beautiful!! I saw the one on ebay and the color looked more like a pale grey to me, but this color in the DD is stunning! It seems to have more of a peachy color to it. I know the DD colors are not always accuarate, so I'd love to see a reveal. Will someone please buy and show us? You know you want to.....:graucho:

I ordered this one today so I MIGHT reveal, if I can find a way to photograph in my leg brace :cry: