Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

What you've said is exactly why I watch then read unless it's a book I've already read (like LotR). I don't get disappointed at all.

I'm with you in some ways. If I've already read it then that's that but I'd never heard of these books until the show came out. I didn't know there were books until after the second episode or so, at that point it was a tv show 'first' to me and I wanted to continue experiencing the story that way.

I may read the books eventually but not til after the show's done.

I think Cersie really is pregnant but maybe not with Jaime's child? (After all he's been away a lot at various battles). She clearly is using the pregnancy to manipulate him but I think he will come around and turn on her.
You know originally we were wondering why Cersie's hair was still short (we know now) and we couldn't figure out the passage of time, with the WWs not advancing, but Jon travelling all over the world.

Well, if Cersie is pregnant, we will be able to keep track of the months. :lol:

I am actually so glad to hear you say this because I have not forgiven Jamie for this. I hated him for a looong time and I have some friends who adore him and feel like it was such a tragedy for him to lose his hand and I'm like, "well last I checked he can still walk, so..."

The only reason I'm ok with Jamie still being alive is because I believe he will kill Cersei lol.

Cersei either can't have anymore children and will have a miscarriage or is going into menopause as someone suggested or is not pregnant and lying. The witch's prophecy said she will have 3 children..."gold will be their crown and gold their shrouds". I'm assuming their crown to be their hair and shroud will be their clothes they die/are buried wearing. If my memory is right Joffrey was wearing a gold jacket with his crown on his wedding day, Myrcella had on a gold dress while laying in the sept also Jaime gave her back the gold necklace right before she died, and Tommen had a gold jacket on with the gold crown which he took off before he jumped. I think she's done and so is their house.

So I don't know if she was lying about having a black hair "1st" child or not. When Joffrey died she went on an entire rant about never forgetting your first and continually referenced Joffrey as her first.
Joff is the first kid who counts in her book lol.

Reactions: tweegy
UGH! I was trolling YouTube for fan videos of Jon and Dany and I saw a scene I wasn't supposed to see until Sunday! Arrrrrrgh!!!!
.............But it was everything!

I wanna watch it so bad!

Last edited:
We all like Jamie, he's one of my favourite characters, but he did push a child out the window.

Ikr! And he killed his young (Lannister) squire after sharing a warm conversation with him, then killed a Karstark - although I know it was about survival. And yes, he did push a kid out the window. Watching the previous seasons refreshens my angry emotions towards the characters I feel sorry for now like Theon. I mean how he took Winterfell was just brutal - beheading Ser Rodrik, burning those kids...:annoyed:

Yes - but that's one thing that makes this show so interesting - how these characters grow and change over the seasons. Jaime in season 1 is not the same Jaime now.

Absolutely true. I think that when he lost his fighting hand, he realized how vulnerable he had become and it gave him some empathy for others. His time with Brienne, who is a strong woman, but doesn't use it in a bad way, also colored his thoughts.

The only reason I'm ok with Jamie still being alive is because I believe he will kill Cersei lol.

I think he will kill her as well. She will have to want to initiate some total destruction of King's Landing or Westeros in order for him to see the need as he did with the Mad King.

Jaime became tolerable to me ONLY because of his time with Brienne and his love for his brother.
But he is despicable around Cersei.

ETA: I may be in the minority, but I want more Euron, lol. He's so entertaining!

I think that Euron is a hoot! The actor eats the scenery whenever he is on the screen. He so enjoys being bad!

Reactions: Tivo
Right? Watching parts is like saying, "just the tip."
:lol:

Yeah I was debating it, but then I was on YouTube trying to look at other things and came across the titles of some of the videos. At that point it was all over, I just couldn't handle knowing things without seeing the context.

Moving along, I agree that Jamie's time with Brienne was transformative in many ways. I really only like him when he's with her. Their scene in the bath is quite possibly my favorite character/dialogue scene of the entire series, - ironically, because I dislike his character but the actor just KILLED that scene.

But while I like him and Brienne, ever since the Tormund thing started that's all I want lol. Jamie and Brienne can stay as just friends with huge mutual respect for each other.

Reactions: Tivo