Game of Thrones S8 - The Final Season

Has anyone considered who lives and who dies? Knowing the history of this show and how they kill off people that you think would never be killed off, and that Coster-Waldau said that they were all crying over how the story ended, it does give you food for thought.

Has anyone considered who lives and who dies? Knowing the history of this show and how they kill off people that you think would never be killed off, and that Coster-Waldau said that they were all crying over how the story ended, it does give you food for thought.

I’m guessing everyone dies [emoji16] hehe

But really, I’m not attached to any characters except Jon. Even then, we all know no one is safe on this show.

I don’t care if they all die, I’m just ready for a resolution to all of the storylines. Yes, I’ll be disappointed that the show is over, but I’m more tired of waiting.

Reactions: Tivo
I mean, if winter spreads over the country everyone will freeze.
Life ends. Period. So the question is would the writers end it that way? No chance of a revival of any sort if all the living are frozen and then reanimated. I don't think it would end this way, but it could end that there is no more Iron Throne and there is no larger kingdom and it goes back to being more feudal than it was.

Game of Thrones Season 8 trailer finally dropped today! I’m ready but I’m not ready.

I literally stopped breathing during those almost 2 mins.... can't wait!!!! APRIL 14!!! p.s. they didn't show much on what to expect - typical HBO ugh.... but I do believe the final is gonna be FIRE! And I do hope it'll be very unpredictable, that's actually the reason why I love GOT so much!

Simply guessing but here’s what I think...Jamie kills Cersei. Jamie dies in battle (an honorable death for the king slayer) Daenerys dies (possibly reunited with Khal Drogo in dreamlike sequence similar to the one shown in the House of the Undying,) at sometime before dying she will give birth to Jon’s child-a daughter. Jon will sit on the Iron Throne with their child as the heir. Sansa and Tyrion will watch over the North. Arya will be head of the Kings Guard. Bran will die after figuring out how to warg or do some other three-eyed raven thing that helps to win the battle of the undead. Sam will live and write the tale of “The Game of Thrones.” Other characters: Grey Worm will die, Jorah will die, Tormund will live, Gendry will live (so there will still be Baratheon blood and the name will not be completely wiped out) Theon will die, Euron will die (possibly killed by Theon?) Yara will live. Brienne will die. Varys and Melisandre will both die. Edd (current commander of the Night’s Watch) will live. Davos will live.Beric will die. The Hound will kill The Mountain and then die himself at some point. I think there will be a point where he will have to confront his fear of fire during a battle or situation where Arya finds herself in trouble (outnumbered) and he will have to overcome his fear of fire to save her. Not in a sappy”Oh you saved me” type of thing but just in a we’re in battle together and helping each other out sort of way. Podric will live and become a great knight.

So again, only guesses. People can agree or disagree. I am just putting my thoughts out there. In any event, no matter who lives and who dies, I will be heartbroken when it is all over!

Simply guessing but here’s what I think...Jamie kills Cersei. Jamie dies in battle (an honorable death for the king slayer) Daenerys dies (possibly reunited with Khal Drogo in dreamlike sequence similar to the one shown in the House of the Undying,) at sometime before dying she will give birth to Jon’s child-a daughter. Jon will sit on the Iron Throne with their child as the heir. Sansa and Tyrion will watch over the North. Arya will be head of the Kings Guard. Bran will die after figuring out how to warg or do some other three-eyed raven thing that helps to win the battle of the undead. Sam will live and write the tale of “The Game of Thrones.” Other characters: Grey Worm will die, Jorah will die, Tormund will live, Gendry will live (so there will still be Baratheon blood and the name will not be completely wiped out) Theon will die, Euron will die (possibly killed by Theon?) Yara will live. Brienne will die. Varys and Melisandre will both die. Edd (current commander of the Night’s Watch) will live. Davos will live.Beric will die. The Hound will kill The Mountain and then die himself at some point. I think there will be a point where he will have to confront his fear of fire during a battle or situation where Arya finds herself in trouble (outnumbered) and he will have to overcome his fear of fire to save her. Not in a sappy”Oh you saved me” type of thing but just in a we’re in battle together and helping each other out sort of way. Podric will live and become a great knight.

So again, only guesses. People can agree or disagree. I am just putting my thoughts out there. In any event, no matter who lives and who dies, I will be heartbroken when it is all over!

I like your ideas! I also think Daenerys dies in childbirth. Would love it if Davos lives as he is such an honest character. Better for Jorah to die in battle than of the broken heart is has over Daenerys. Sam definitely will live to tell the tale. At one point I had hoped that Brienne would live and be with Jamie, but that is pretty unrealistic. If she ended up with Tormund he sure would be happy! He said he wanted little red haired babies with her hahaha! For sure Jamie is going to kill Cercei and Euron too, perhaps?

Reactions: NanaEvie
I like your ideas! I also think Daenerys dies in childbirth. Would love it if Davos lives as he is such an honest character. Better for Jorah to die in battle than of the broken heart is has over Daenerys. Sam definitely will live to tell the tale. At one point I had hoped that Brienne would live and be with Jamie, but that is pretty unrealistic. If she ended up with Tormund he sure would be happy! He said he wanted little red haired babies with her hahaha! For sure Jamie is going to kill Cercei and Euron too, perhaps?

I would have liked to see Brienne and Jamie together too but I think his story arc ends in an honorable death. Agreed, Tormund would be very happy to have red haired babies with her! Lol!

I think Jamie has to die even though it seems like he has come much closer to redeeming himself. He has just done too many bad things. Arya has plenty of bad things under her belt for one so young, but I don't see her dying.

I don’t see Arya dying either. I will be very surprised if that happened but I am sure that there will be plenty of surprised regardless. I would be just as surprised if Jamie lived. The other thing I don’t see happening is Dany and Jon living “happily ever after.” That I would put money on.

Reactions: DeMonica
I like this show much more than others because it's extremely well written and true to human nature. Most of the time there's no divine intervention and people, even very popular characters, get killed off in heart-wrenching ways. I'm sure the writers created an ending that is way beyond our imagination. Saying this: I don't think that Jon and Daenerys would ride into the sunset together. Cersei probably meets her end. I hope Arya stays alive - IMO she just tried to survive and get her revenge, so she hasn't really done that many bad things. I'd love to see Jamie ending up with Brienne, but it seems to be unlikely. Actually my favourite character is Tyrion, so I'm very interested in his fate...and his former wife, Sansa's, too.
It's sad that it's the last season. It's addictive. I saw the first three seasons on dvd, then the fourth season online - one episode was never enough, once I watched four in a row.