Game of Thrones Prequel: House of the Dragon on HBO

Yeah I am still not over the ending of Game of Thrones. I have not been able to do a re-watch like I had planned. Think it will go down as one of the worst endings in TV history lists
I did like the last dragon picking up dead Dani and taking her away. A loyal dragon, reminded me of dogs that don't leave the side of their dead owners. (I am a sucker for dogs.)

I will definitely watch this--more dragons!

I read an article on NYT about it--and already I'm confused. I will be watching with CC so I can get the names, places, etc.
It's hard for me initially to see a different actress playing the part of Daneyrs...and it's not produced by the same people? so, while I understand a lot of people didn't like they way they ended GOT, I wonder how well done the new one will be. We'll see

It's hard for me initially to see a different actress playing the part of Daneyrs...and it's not produced by the same people? so, while I understand a lot of people didn't like they way they ended GOT, I wonder how well done the new one will be. We'll see
this takes place way before game of thrones. Daneyrs isn't born yet. this isn't a remake.