!? Galliera vs Delightful vs Idylle speedy !?

Galliera! I don't really care for the Delightful (I find it looks like a ball when it slouches...), nor the Idylle speedy due to the durability of fabric, although I do agree it looks pretty (when new). I've seen the frayed fabric on some mini lin speedys and they look...quite scary.

Galliera - its a great great looking bag. I had one for years, sold it, bought it again in the last year and sold it...only because I had it before and was not as in love with it as I thought anymore.
but...its the dressiest of the bags...imho

delightful...bought the PM and MM and returned both...I don't like the slouch on this one at all...it looks amazing standing up...but put it on and it looks like a bjorn baby carrier things:P

Idylle....well this gets my vote. I have it in Encre and its love:cloud9::love:.....I think its a classic and beautiful bag. I feel like it looks great with shorts and also dresses up nice too. It has 3 options for carrying it...the straps are so versatile.

I was a one Speedy girl and now have 3....so Idylle...really is my vote!!!

I'm surprised the Azur galliera got so many votes. Of course it's beautiful but I think mono is more durable and great for all seasons. I love the Monogram print and I already have a summer colour bag, the balenciaga Day sgh in Blue Layette. If I would live in California .. But I live in a rainy City in Germany ;)
Both prints Look beautiful on the galleria imo and I will def try on both at the store but my head is telling me mono.

I voted for Galliera! I have one in mono and I love it! But if you want something more versatile I would go with Idylle fusain! That's also in my wishlist! ;) I'm no help here! lol