Galliera PM or GM??? help!

I think both the GM and PM are beautiful. Before I bought the Galliera, I was about to get the GM but I realized that it was way too big for me. I think height is also a factor for which one you should get. I ended up getting the PM and it still looks big. But I love it. I am 5'2 and I think thats why it looks huge on me. So I say try them on and see which one you like best.

i have the pm and it's pretty big but i wish i would have bought the GM (because I LOVE big bags). ;)
but i am quite happy with the pm too!

paije....
you've been saying that alot in the clubhouse too..... seems like the age thing is an issue with you....
so.....how old are you exactly talking about?!!! in women in the 30's? 40, 50, 60's???? and how old are you, if you don't mind me asking....just curious.

ITA. As soon as I read this post, my first thought was, "not the age thing again??!!".

I am 35 and I LVOE my PM but I think the GM is gorgeous too. You have to try it on to find which one works for you. ;)

I agree with this PFer ... I have the GM and have had more compliments on it than any other LV. Plus...it really doesn't look as large with the sag factor going on. The PM just looked ordinary on me for some reason. You just have to take the stuffing out of the bag and put your things in it and see if it looks right on you...That's what I had to do.

Good Luck with your decision. :flowers:

ITA my PM is a nice bag but feels ordinary, whereas the GM has a more fashionable feel to it, probably because it has more slouch.:yes:

To the OP: I love the PM, it feels/looks more chic to me. I think it depends on personal preference and what your perception of a large bag is. I like big bags but I don't like to feel overwhelmed by a bag that looks too big on me..that's how the GM looks on me and I am 5'8. :nuts: I am also waaaay under 45 years old (since age was discussed earlier in the thread) :P
I just did not feel like the GM fit me...I am extremely happy with the PM and wouldn't trade it...I do think GM is a beautiful bag, just not for me...You will probably have to try on both to make a decision..Go with what works best for YOU :tup:

I'm 5'6" as well and I have the PM. I absolutely love it. Over time it will get a bit more slouchy.
attachment.php

I tried on both the Galliera PM and GM. Yikes..the GM looks like a carry-on luggage bag to me . The PM is a large, roomy purse....it is functional and ladylike with an edge to it. Quite hip. And has plenty, plenty of room.

I bought the PM and am happy with it. good luck to you:yes: