Galliera PM in Damier Azur or Monogram

Galliera PM in Damier Azur or Monogram?

• Damier Azur

• Monogram

Results are only viewable after voting.

xoxbebe

Dec 13, 2010
Hi everyone!
I recently just purchased the Galliera PM in Damier Azur. I was debating between the Monogram or Damier Azur. It was a tough decision, so I asked my friends and families for thier opinions and most of them chose the azur. (because most of them said the monogram is too mature looking for me. *I am 22 but kinda look 19-20 lol*)

So do you ladies think I made the right decision? Which one would you perfer?

**The Galliera PM is an awesome bag! I LOVE IT!

I've got a galliera PM in mono.. and I'm 19 ehehe (:
Btw I've got to say they are both super gorgeous so though question!
If you like it in azur i'd keep it!
DO you have any other bags??

I just went through the same thing myself!! I got the Galliera in Azur but something was really tugging at me to get it in Mono instead since I didn't own any Mono bags yet. So, my fantastic SA Christine was able to align the stars and let me know when a much coveted and rare (b/c of the shortage) Mono Galliera made it into the boutique so that I was able to return the Azur and get the Mono before my 30 day exchange period was up. I am soooooo happy I did this. Maybe an Azur Galliera is in my future again but I'm so pleased I have the classic mono to start with. HTH! I agonized over this so I know how you are feeling!

You can not go wrong either way as it is such a gorgeous bag :love:... I had to make the same choice and opted for the Damier Azur because I had other bags in Monogram already and thought there would always be more choices in Monogram than in Damier Azur so I guess it depends on what other bags you have as well and what else you have on your wishlist :biggrin:.

I've got a galliera PM in mono.. and I'm 19 ehehe (:
Btw I've got to say they are both super gorgeous so though question!
If you like it in azur i'd keep it!
DO you have any other bags??

The only other lv bag I have is the limited edition Mini Lin Croisette Speedy 30 in blue/white (I might be selling it though)
I think I DO like the galliera in azur more. I am planning to get the Eva in monogram in the future. And maybe the speedy 30 in azur or ebene =)

I prefer Mono, when the vachetta leather gets darker with use and has it's honey patina it just does not look good on Azur, also I think the Mono is a yr. round bag, and Azur to me is better in Spring/Summer.